• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What we know and what we've been told about the upcoming schedule: A quick guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So we might not have a break in October?

No, we're definitely having a break on the 15th. Last week's episode of Dekamori Hunter ended with the note "The next episode will air Friday October 15th at 6:55pm".
IWyFxIB.jpeg

That's my screenshot, I personally verified.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
That's SOME mysteries accounted for:

Still no way of knowing whether the Lucarionite episode is episode 84 or not though :/
Im guessing its probable Oct 8 is the Cynthia episode, 15 a break, 22 the lucarionite and 29 the bea battle
There shouldnt be any other reason for breaks I imagine

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Im guessing its probable Oct 8 is the Cynthia episode, 15 a break, 22 the lucarionite and 29 the bea battle
There shouldnt be any other reason for breaks I imagine

Considering how many times we've recently been told there IS an episode airing the 15th, it's very possible episode 84 is an unannounced episode that was scheduled for the 15th and that the Lucarionite episode is episode 85, initially scheduled for the 22nd but now moved to the 29th as the unannounced episode 84 got moved to the 22nd due to the break.

Again, we don't know. These episodes are being shuffled around so much these days none of the dates given in printed media can be trusted very much.

Henry's Journey

Honestly this mess has just turned me off from anipoke for a while lol
Hope things clear up, we have exciting stuff in the future but it being so cluttered makes it unappealing
Yeah, this is happening to me as well, I'm a big fan of the anime but lately due to this schedule mess I feel kinda "disconnected", don't know how to explain it lol.

The thing is that apparently many special tv shows sometime air in the same timeslot as Pokémon, so maybe we will have many more breaks in the future :/

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
This thread has lost me.

Thank god I can live a life without craving a Journeys episode.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.