• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What weather do you get

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Just head out for a southern state, if you're looking for cold weather XD I swear, anywhere from Virginia to Georgia, the weather fluctuates so much that it can feel like winter one day and summer the next.

Like one time, where I live, we had a heat wave for a week and then snow the next week. XD lol

dynamitedawsen

I had a friend who loved Georgia. I just want to get out of AZ. Its just so hot. It gets to 120 during the summer and I usually work at my dads burning shop haha

dynamitedawsen

I want to go to Texas. I have a friend from there too lol but they get hot weather too but I'd love to have random weather beats the usual droughts we get

Chrosion

#1 waifu
FLORIDA. Now the weather's being nice to us with these April showers, but it's pretty freaking hot otherwise.

In Wisconsin it is almost always either freezing cold or its to hot. The past few days it has been raining like crazy and its supposed to stay like that until Saturday. I hate it here I need to leave aha

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
FLORIDA. Now the weather's being nice to us with these April showers, but it's pretty freaking hot otherwise.

I personally prefer a little more north than Florida just due to the absolute humidity it recieves...then again, you get a ton of humidity in every part of the south east coast XD

dynamitedawsen

Yeah I love the freezing one day crazy hot the next. Arizona the fall is perfect, but I get sick all through the dry winter and the bugs just swarm during the spring

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Do you live by the ocean or inland. I always wanted the ocean in my backyard

That's the beauty of the south ( I just keep talking about that, don't I? XD Sorry, just going off experience )

You can head out to the mountains, plains, forests, swamps, beaches etc. It's a pretty diverse kind of place.

On another note, I've been wanting to visit the south west ever since I played Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch XD

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
i live in the eastern part of australia so we have hot weather from november to february (30-40C), loads of rain from february through april (25-30C), temperate weather from april through to june (20-25C), slightly chilly weather from june through august (15-20C) and then it goes from slightly chilly to hot between september and november