• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What were the negative parts of Journeys for you?

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
we literally have people thinking Misty should be World Monarch by beating Corphish (i know some are joking but others I can't tell), not to mention Corphish losing made people question if training at the lab really kept his reserves as powerful as his PWC team, since they are supposed to be stronger by training there.
And my point still stands. People who care too much about ‘power levels’.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
And my point still stands. People who care too much about ‘power levels’.

Early on I was one of those people, but as time went on I stopped caring as much about that, take Ash's Charizard for example, his is the only one I really cared about, but even I know by now it's not his strongest pokemon in terms of power anymore, and that's fine by me.

Morax

King of heroes
Only anal people who care too much about power levels
>Only anal people
>anal people
800px-Anal_naga.jpg

DuskAstral

- neglect of Galar
- half of the M8 are going back to their regions (it didn't make any sense since they were going to watch the rest of the fights anyway).
- PWC used randoms instead of all Galar Gym Leaders
- Serena's presence. She shouldn't be there at all.
- Satoshi becomes the World Champion dishonestly (not only did he have plot-armor, but the rules were bent especially for him in the final fight).

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well, besides Ash having to use so many gimmicks to be able to beat Leon, I certainly saw the Eternatus interruption as a very cheap way to keep Leon's Cinderace from owning Pikachu really hard with Libero. Leon just had to go "crowd pleaser" with an extra dose of un-Ground-type Cinderace.

...It's also a bit too much that Ash's last battles practically had his two top Pokemon defeating two Pokemon each when they were the last ones still standing.

Red and Blue

Well, besides Ash having to use so many gimmicks to be able to beat Leon, I certainly saw the Eternatus interruption as a very cheap way to keep Leon's Cinderace from owning Pikachu really hard with Libero. Leon just had to go "crowd pleaser" with an extra dose of un-Ground-type Cinderace.

...It's also a bit too much that Ash's last battles practically had his two top Pokemon defeating two Pokemon each when they were the last ones still standing.
Also it was odd that Leon of all people debuted G-MAX Cinderace instead of Go.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I honestly thought the best chance was against Oleana's Garbodor, but, not only was this Oleana separated from it in favor of Milotic (seriously, writers, what the hell), the Dynamax battle was against an unnamed grunt. The bunny could have evolved then, but the writers wanted to push a dual evolution for Raboot and Riolu (separated) against the bigger enemies for more shock value.

ShadowForce720

Plus it’s also odd that they gave Goh a Dynamax Band but he never winds up using it again after he Dynmax his Raboot one time and then used it in conjunction with Ash to enlarge a poke ball to catch Eternamax Eternatus.

I mean heck having to battle Dynmax Regigigas would have been a good opponent to Gigantamax Cinderace against.

Moreover it felt weird that the opening paired Goh battling Dynmax Regigigas( a battle that never happened) with Ash vs Leon(a battle that did) happen as if those two battles were meant to be equivalent when they could have had the battle on Goh’s end be against Mew(something that would have been more relevant and equal)z

I do have to wonder if at one point there was going to be a battle between Project Mew and Dynamax Regigigas but it got cut do to time constraints.