• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What were youre Epic fails in pokemon games

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Ev training a few pokemon and saying to myself, "I'll save later...". I dropped my DS and it froze and I ended up wasting 1 hour of my life.

SR for a shiny zekrom... that was 5 hours well wasted -.-

lololol~

Recently happen with me, in a Competitive battle: My Azumarill Vs Gastrodon (without Gastrodon switch-in)

Azumarill, Aqua Jet! Gastrodon's ability activated, and I got serious trobles...

Zz56

Repeatedly using shadow ball on the 4th Elite in D/P/Pt's Girafarig. I was watching telly so didn't notice that it said 'does not affect Girafarig' -.-

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
Repeatedly using shadow ball on the 4th Elite in D/P/Pt's Girafarig. I was watching telly so didn't notice that it said 'does not affect Girafarig' -.-
That Girafarig is the reason one of the Pokemon on my team usually carries crunch. On the bright side, at least it wasn't a baton passing Girafarig.

Meowth City

Staff member
Yeah, I actually did that recently. I wasn't paying attention to my game so I used a Ghost move then when I looked back, I was like "Damn, I forgot it's half normal".

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
SR for a shiny victini and then learning the isn't one :(

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
When I used Leech Seed to my friend Sceptile when doing a Wi-Fi Battle.

Used Waterfall to Shauntal's Jellicent..

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Bested the whole pearl E4 + Cynthia with my Gyarados... except for Mr. Mime, Vespiquen took it down.

And then I transferred her to White... and she took down Cynthia 2 times again.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
Those little misclicks when you select Spikes for a 4th time. >.<

Larry

Using my masterball in pokemon blue on a Pidgey. And not catching any of the legendaries in blue verion.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
This morning i accidently added my woobat(used for HM fly); as my third member for super singles. Didn't realize until the 7th match, which is probably an even bigger fail. and i lost as i was expecting to wall some pokemon with evoilite dusclops, but instead i got crappy woobat. most stats around the 50 mark. Gets OHKO'd. this added to me repertoire of 7th match losses.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Using my masterball in pokemon blue on a Pidgey. And not catching any of the legendaries in blue verion.

Feel your pain. Back in Yellow (my first game) I used mine on an Onix.

Eleven year-old logic: when pokeballs repeatedly fail, glare at your gameboy, then waste your only masterball while shouting 'there Onix! That bloody showed you, didn't it!! Hahah- oh, wait'.

-__-; God I was a n00b.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I just used my last PPUP on my woobat's Fly :(

i cant reset because i just spent an hour or so training tyrantirar up to lv 63 to learn stone edge.

SwiftGrovyle

Official POTW Fact Checker
I just used my last PPUP on my woobat's Fly :(

i cant reset because i just spent an hour or so training tyrantirar up to lv 63 to learn stone edge.

Um... Hate to break it to you, but stone edge is a tm. Why level it up?
Also, there is something called MORE! More Pp ups! You get one every time you beat a subway master. And in a sports dome, after beating a specific trainer, you get a Pp max.

My fail... getting walled by Steven in sapphire. My Kyogre, his Cradily. Finally got freeze hax. After so long. That was the days when ingame trainers had infinite Pp until u used spite. Even with pressure. Either that or I had another glitchy game.

Ps to the person who claims the Larvesta- think again. I don't care if you guys refuse me because I claim for fun, not seriously. But at least someone else likes Larvesta.

Status
Not open for further replies.