• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What/who inspires your look?

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I dress in what I like and have long hair, no one inspires me. Although cos-play is fun sometimes. :D

My shape inspires my look :)
I'm best suited for kind of old-fashioned clothes, so that's what I wear. Lots of skirts. I'm a big fan of the Steampunk aesthetic but it doesn't influence me in any obvious way.

P-please marry me.

Also, Tempus Fugit, I love love LOVE Nikola Tesla. Most doable man in history? Yes. The answer is yes.

Indeed he is. Oh, yes. Oh, god yes. I cannot even come up with a more intelligent response.

But it bears reinforcement so hard.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Me, I wear what I want when I want.

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I wear whatever looks cute on me... I find a lot of stuff from thrift stores that I modify and sew myself. I LOVE patterns and crazy colors, and anything artsy. I guess, a lot of my clothing is punk and new wave inspired (late 70s, 80s) with some mod, prep, and Victorian goth thrown in there. It's a strange amalgamation of styles but it totally suits me.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
I only wear jeans and T-shirts with silly gaming puns on it...

where does that come from?

Last edited:

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
I wear whatever i want, but i wear like, mosher / emo clothes i guess

jia

As strange as it sounds my older brother (dw i dont steal his clothes).
I have kinda always been jealous about the fact that....whenever we go out there's always one or two that say they love his top, jeans or hats so thats what i go for.(im kinda a poser yeh)
but if i like somthing I wear it but there's always that voice that says would he wear/like this.

jia

As strange as it sounds my older brother (dw i dont steal his clothes).
I have kinda always been jealous about the fact that....whenever we go out there's always one or two that say they love his top, jeans or hats so thats what i go for.(im kinda a poser yeh)
but if i like somthing I wear it but there's always that voice that says would he wear/like this.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Nothing inspires me, and nothing gets inspired by me. My look is my own and my own only, really.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I wear whatever's on top of the shirt pile in my dresser. Unless it's a Friday, then I go for the step up and wear something that looks a little better (occasionally a "Brolo", given how awesome I feel) so I can impress while I'm out partying. Not really an inspiration, just a "whatever comes up" look.