• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will Ash and Go do in Kalos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

Red and Blue

Well they showed Lumiose Tower on the first poster so I think Ash will reunite with Bonnie and Clemont again. Not sure if Serena will be there or not.

Possibly Greninja as well.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't think they'll do anything special, really. They might visit Miare City since it's been teased on two posters, but I don't think that they'd meet any old characters. I could easily imagine Gou finding some sort of wild Pokemon in the city, and him spending a whole episode chasing it down or something along those lines.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well not Showcases that's for sure.

Greninja will come back hopefully, Goodra too would be nice... they can ignore everyone else, I wouldn't care.
Maybe introduce those battle facility girls too? If Ash is going to face somebody from Kalos for the PWC, I'd like it to be one of them or Wikstrom

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
What I would like to happen: Investigate something that will allow Ash to take Greninja and Goodra back, we would see Clemont, Bonnie and Prof. Sycamore as they'll assist Ash and Go...

What will most likely happen: Writers will do something to avoid them like a special plane that'll land outside Lumiose City...

Red and Blue

What I would like to happen: Investigate something that will allow Ash to take Greninja and Goodra back, we would see Clemont, Bonnie and Prof. Sycamore as they'll assist Ash and Go...

What will most likely happen: Writers will do something to avoid them like a special plane that'll land outside Lumiose City...
I could see Greninja coming back with Ash to Kanto but why Goodra? It's home is back at the swamp with its friends

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well they showed Lumiose Tower on the first poster so I think Ash will reunite with Bonnie and Clemont again. Not sure if Serena will be there or not.

Possibly Greninja as well.
I find it doubtful that Ash will see Clemont and Bonnie.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Besides the SM cast, they're quite possible since they live in the main city. Even if we don't see them in the first Kalos revisit, they probably have a better chance than most characters to appear due to their recency.
They would just avoid Prism Tower or even have Clemont give up his Gym completely.

Master Pikachu 11

I mean what's the point? Ash could use him whenever he wants, it's obvious all his old pokemon aren't going to be left at Oak's anymore. His SM team is likely staying with Kukui, and I'm sure Dragonite, Gengar and whatever he captures next will stay in Vermilion lab with Go's pokemon when this saga ends. Hell, Gengar already lived in the lab before Ash caught it, so it's probably staying there.
That might be true but then the Cubone episode has Dragonite with Ash instead of the lab and I say this because Ash was going to go back home during that episode before Go dropped his gift. So I don’t believe that he will just leave his Pokémon at the Vermilion lab, when he is not that far from home.

RLC

Besides the SM cast, they're quite possible since they live in the main city. Even if we don't see them in the first Kalos revisit, they probably have a better chance than most characters to appear due to their recency.
I honestly see only Sm and OS cast making an appearance, kalos is too old now imo

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Greninja is probably going to owned by a cotd and will have its own special form but is having trouble mastering it and Ash and Go will decide to try to help it with Team Rocket interrupting by trying to steal both Greninja and Pikachu, but will fail and blast off like always. Also Ash will not mention anything about his Greninja.