• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will Ash and Go do in Kalos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
it's long enough

I can see Brock and misty coming back especially considering last episode
I think that not even them are coming back. I think that they would be replaced with COTDs like Surge was.

Master Pikachu 11

He's probably going to make 10+ captures or so this saga, their home will likely be the Vermilion lab. I think people need to get used to the idea that Ash's pokemon won't be left at Oak's anymore. After Goodra staying in Kalos, the SM pokemon with Kukui, and probably his current captures staying in Vermlion even after this series ends.
Even if does there is no reason for them to stay there when he is close by. Goodra stayed in Kalos because of its friends and will probably will be the least likely to be called upon used again. The reason Ash left his Pokémon with Kukui because Alola is his second home and we know that they will be back again because I believe that he will use Incineroar again because that was the reason that he evolved because they knew that he could use it again otherwise there would be no reason to even evolve Torracat.

D

Deleted member 384931

I mean they can even do a showcase if they really want to.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Pretty sure we'd need a girl for that and I can't see Koharu being up for that. ...Then again, we still haven't had the obligatory crossdressing ep. Make miniskirt Santa Gou a reality!

Last edited:

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
A reunion with Serena, Clemont and Bonnie is what I'd like to see. Maybe it could involve Serena punching someone for wearing a Ninetales fur coat like I suggested in another thread.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Pretty sure we'd need a girl for that and I can't see Koharu being up for that. ...Then again, we still haven't had the obligatory crossdressing ep. Make miniskirt Santa Gou a reality!

What?

Edit: Okay, upon further investigation via NordVPN, I now know the context. It's actually pretty funny.

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
When we do go back to Kalos, I’m kind of hoping Ash & Go visit Kiloude City so Ash can try out the Battle Maison since it never appeared in XYZ. He could even battle one of the Battle Chatelaines to increase his ranking for the World Championships.

Also, while it’s wishful thinking right now, I’d love to see Ash & Go in a tag battle against Nita & Evelyn

They could also check out a few other places in Kalos that never appeared in XYZ like the Skate Park on Route 5, Glittering Cave, Aquacorde Town, or the Pokémon Sanctuary near Snowbelle City. Plus, there areas that barely had any focus in the anime due to only being used for gym battles & showcases like Dendemille Town or Cylage City, so it would be nice if those places got some development too.

Last edited:

Paree

They really can't send another Greninja and make no reference to Ash's, since Ash's Greninja was very popular and it was also pokemon of the year 2020. The fact that Greninja is there in the poster and is pretty noticeable in the poster means it'll have a major role and is highly likely that it'll be Ash's.

10 year olds in 2016 are either 13 or 14 now and most probably will still be watching the show.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I stand by the idea Ash and Go will visit Lumiose and maybe, just maybe, Ash will mention he has a friend there that's currently away training. Or on a Peace Conference (virtual cookies if you get the reference!)

game3524

They really can't send another Greninja and make no reference to Ash's, since Ash's Greninja was very popular and it was also pokemon of the year 2020.

Uh...yes they can.

Ash's Bulbasaur is one of the staff's favorite Pokemon and they made no references to it in the Ivysaur episode (which was a bit of a reboot of the original Bulbasaur Mysterious Garden episode). Ash fought the Leon (who canon wise has the strongest Charizard in the world) and yet made no mention of his own. They can easily do the same with Greninja, it isn't Pikachu.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I mean, there are lots of kanto megas
And technically we got that with Alain’s Charizard too.

Tell me why the Kalos starters never got Megas to begin with? Thank goodness they fixed that with the Gen VII starter Z-Crystals and Gen VIII starter G-Max forms.

Leonhart

Imagineer
game3524 said:
Uh...yes they can.

Ash's Bulbasaur is one of the staff's favorite Pokemon and they made no references to it in the Ivysaur episode (which was a bit of a reboot of the original Bulbasaur Mysterious Garden episode). Ash fought the Leon (who canon wise has the strongest Charizard in the world) and yet made no mention of his own. They can easily do the same with Greninja, it isn't Pikachu.

I don't disagree about the possibility of Satoshi's old Gekkouga being ignored in the future Kalos episode(s), but I question if Fushigidane really is as popular with the staff as you claim it is.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Tell me why the Kalos starters never got Megas to begin with?

I have the theory they were either saving it for a potential 3rd Kalos game OR they decided to save it for the time they make a XY remake.