• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will Ash and Go do in Kalos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

SatoSereFan224888

He will probably go back to Kalos but I’m afraid we won’t see Clemont, Bonnie, & Serena. I feel the writers want us to forget about his Kalos companions.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
He will probably go back to Kalos but I’m afraid we won’t see Clemont, Bonnie, & Serena. I feel the writers want us to forget about his Kalos companions.
The writers want us to forget any companion post Kanto/Johto. You don't get surprised if Ash goes to Alola and just to not find Kukui or any of his friends in Melemele.

SatoSereFan224888

The writers want us to forget any companion post Kanto/Johto. You don't get surprised if Ash goes to Alola and just to not find Kukui or any of his friends in Melemele.
I could care less about the Alola gang. Honestly Ash should have not gone to school. The others should have been trial masters instead of classmates. Lillie shouldn’t have been featured prominently.

Rohanator

I want to believe Satoshi's Greninja is popular enough to be shill worthy (not that I want it as a long term team member, a guest star appearance is enough) but let's be real, before XY the idea of there being another Charizard to take the OG's place in the plot seemed ridiculous, yet it's practically become a trend, 3 series since Satoshi's Charizard's last appearance or even mention, each have a new one in at least somewhat of an important role. I don't think Greninja's safe either, even with its special form.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Rock Captain 99 said:
Maybe they are saving Kalos for a reason...

I don't think so. I don't see the point of the writers putting Kalos on a pedestal by planning big things for it when it already received three years worth of promotion in the XY saga.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The only reason Kalos would be elevated above other regions is because of the Kanto pandering within Kalos.

D

Deleted member 384931

I want to believe Satoshi's Greninja is popular enough to be shill worthy (not that I want it as a long term team member, a guest star appearance is enough) but let's be real, before XY the idea of there being another Charizard to take the OG's place in the plot seemed ridiculous, yet it's practically become a trend, 3 series since Satoshi's Charizard's last appearance or even mention, each have a new one in at least somewhat of an important role. I don't think Greninja's safe either, even with its special form.
Even within XY there were 3 greninjas

SerenaRulez

If Ash is going to get Greninja back on his team, it would make sense to do that after he already had new team members instead of overshadowing them again.

That's if Ash brings Greninja back at all. I think anything's possible of course but I wouldn't even be shocked if the writing staff introduce a new character in Kalos who will have a Greninja instead. :p

The fact that some random "substitute gym leader" in Kanto recognized Ash will make it all the more laughable when he returns to Kalos (where he basically became famous) and Alola where he is the literal champion and no one recognizes him.

I do think there is a chance that he gets some sort of recognition from a random character but no chance on prior companions.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerenaRulez said:
That's if Ash brings Greninja back at all. I think anything's possible of course but I wouldn't even be shocked if the writing staff introduce a new character in Kalos who will have a Greninja instead. :p

I actually think there's a high probability that the writers will take the easy way out by introducing a COTD who owns a Gekkouga instead of bringing back Satoshi's, especially since the end result wouldn't really matter as long as Gekkouga gets showcased again for an episode or two.

Red and Blue

I actually think there's a high probability that the writers will take the easy way out by introducing a COTD who owns a Gekkouga instead of bringing back Satoshi's, especially since the end result wouldn't really matter as long as Gekkouga gets showcased again for an episode or two.
What about Ash Greninja? They may want to promote that transformation

D

Deleted member 384931

What about a love festival? I mean it would mirror Paris being the city of love. And I would love to see Gou acting like he doesnt have a clue what is going on

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I like the idea of a festival or party that Ash and Go could attend, but I don't want more love plots happening if Serena isn't somehow involved.
Forget Serena. SatoGo is where the real shipping action happens.

Plus, the flame wars after every shipping plot are always delicious to read.