• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will Ash and Go do in Kalos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

SatoSereFan224888

They don’t.
But it feels that way. Besides at the end of XYZ, Ash never said about Alola and in Sun & Moon, Ash never brought up Kalos.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SatoSereFan224888 said:
I feel like the writers want us to forget certain companions and I feel the XY gang might be some.

I don't think that's their intention. After all, if they were a capable of reminding us just a few episodes ago that Satoshi battled Matis, then it seems unlikely that they'd try to erase the existence of Satoshi's old traveling companions.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
But it feels that way. Besides at the end of XYZ, Ash never said about Alola and in Sun & Moon, Ash never brought up Kalos.
more like XY takes place in a different universe than the rest of the series, probably the alternate movie universe since they never specifically mentioned who's Piplup that was in the one episode. It could have been Verity's for all we know. They never really mentioned anything else in terms of direct continuity as this series was self contained.

Mew29240

All things considered, Kalos ended in the worst way possible for Ash (in-world) given the whole Team Flare incident. I'm not surprised it didn't come up.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Ash & Go would be probably meet an original trainer or gym leader who can Mega Evolve his/her Pokemon while Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Ash's rivals and any gym leaders in XY won't make an appearence or if they do would be shown like in a form of a poster that both our current protagonists won't pay attention for.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Yeah, Korrina.
I also wrote original gym leader. Korrina isn't an original gym leader since we knew her in XY. An original gym leader would be like Lt Surge's apprentice from few episodes ago.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I thought that was just a lackey but not an actual gym leader?
I found him more than just a lackey though, kinda like Sakura towards Ryu from the Street Fighter series.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Um... He's a she.
Oh... I'm actually surprised. I watched it on raw once so I was missing the details especially about her gender, so I had to rely stuffs like Bulbepedia for the confirmation haha.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi

Red and Blue

Just remembered that Lumiose Town is were Sycamore's lab is. If they bring back Birch for episode 22 they have no reason not to ignore Sycamore

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I feel like the writers want us to forget certain companions and I feel the XY gang might be some. Also I feel the current Ash isn't the same as XYZ Ash. I have felt that Alola and the 2019 anime take place in a different universe than XYZ.

You can assert all you want. It doesn't make this statement true or any of your statements for that matter.

There's no evidence that they are deliberately wanting us to forget companions unless you interpret Kanto pandering as trying to force us to forget. That argument comes with its own baggage.

And then there's your outright false statement that Alola and PKMN2019 aren't part of the XYZ universe when you literally see the Kalos Badges between the Frontier Symbols and the Indigo League Participation Trophy.

Probably because of Ash learning about it in Alola.

Then name the episode and scene.

He doesn't bring up the Alamos Town Darkrai whenever he faces Tobias or another Darkrai. Doesn't mean that movie isn't canon since Dawn has the Lunar Wing she bought in that movie.

By this logic, his reserves with Oak must not exist in XYZ because he never mentions them and never used them. That is certainly not the case.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I don't get where are you going with that statement...but I'll let it slide.
Bulbapedia has an infamous reputation of...quite not giving the right information. Oh, and its forums are slaughterhouses of people being extremely defensive of their beliefs.
Just remembered that Lumiose Town is were Sycamore's lab is. If they bring back Birch for episode 22 they have no reason not to ignore Sycamore
Didn't stop them from keeping Morty and Eusine away from the Bell Tower episode.

Or not showing Burgh during the Unova episode a bit.

Red and Blue

Bulbapedia has an infamous reputation of...quite not giving the right information. Oh, and its forums are slaughterhouses of people being extremely defensive of their beliefs.

Didn't stop them from keeping Morty and Eusine away from the Bell Tower episode.

Or not showing Burgh during the Unova episode a bit.
Sycamore was actually a fairly important recurring character unlike those Gym leaders