• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will Ash and Go do in Kalos?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date

MegaSalamence05

I don't know if I buy that excuse since they could've had him capture a Pokemon from an older generation sometime around the middle of XY and had him Mega Evolve it. Space on his team wouldn't have been an issue, so it could've been done. They eventually had him use Satoshi-Gekkouga as a pseudo Mega Evolution, but I wonder if before that point they might have actually planned on giving him a Key Stone and simply scrapped the idea.

I understand Mega Evolution isn't required but two big characters (Ash's former Companions Misty and Brock) received Mega Evolution not in the same region where it was popular as it was never shown how they got it. Back last generation during the Sun and Moon run.

If Ash wants to be World Champion. Trainers from across all 8 regions will have access to their respective aspect. For example Korrina that's upcoming with Mega Lucario.

I see all 3 Mega Evolution, Z-Moves and Gigantimaxed Pokemon all being involved.

SerenaRulez

I didn't think about it before but maybe the Battle Chateau will appear again and Ash will battle there and increase his Chateau rank and go from Baron to Viscount or higher.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerenaRulez said:
I didn't think about it before but maybe the Battle Chateau will appear again and Ash will battle there and increase his Chateau rank and go from Baron to Viscount or higher.

I personally wasn't fond of the battle system there since it's basically a watered-down version of what Satoshi's doing now, anyway. It's still a possible destination for Satoshi and Gou, but I think that the Battle Maison seems likelier to appear.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Looked more like he had an "oh sh*t" reaction realizing the battle was about to get a lot tougher.

Yeah, could be it...

They deserve closure, so I wouldn't be opposed to them returning in this series. I always felt that the writers probably planned something big for those wicked Calamanero, but that their plans changed for some reason.

I really want to see them again... But most likely, they're GS Ball 2.0...

I understand Mega Evolution isn't required but two big characters (Ash's former Companions Misty and Brock) received Mega Evolution not in the same region where it was popular as it was never shown how they got it. Back last generation during the Sun and Moon run.

If Ash wants to be World Champion. Trainers from across all 8 regions will have access to their respective aspect. For example Korrina that's upcoming with Mega Lucario.

I see all 3 Mega Evolution, Z-Moves and Gigantimaxed Pokemon all being involved.

I hope so... Especially if they want to showcase the likes of Lucario (doesn't exist in SwSh so Dynamax Lucario would be weird)...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yeah, could be it...

I really want to see them again... But most likely, they're GS Ball 2.0...

I hope so... Especially if they want to showcase the likes of Lucario (doesn't exist in SwSh so Dynamax Lucario would be weird)...
Why would Dynamax Lucario be weird?

Leonhart

Imagineer
thedarkdragon11 said:

We'll probably get a Kyodaimax form of Lucario in the Shield and Sword expansive pack. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if that happens, and I think I'd prefer that over Satoshi getting a Key Stone and Mega Evolving his eventual Lucario.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Why would Dynamax Lucario be weird?

Lucario is not available in SwSh, not even in the game codes...

We'll probably get a Kyodaimax form of Lucario in the Shield and Sword expansive pack. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if that happens, and I think I'd prefer that over Satoshi getting a Key Stone and Mega Evolving his eventual Lucario.

2nd DLC perhaps? That's the only "remaining excuse" for the writers... Because without Lucario in the SwSh game codes, Dynamaxing is "not possible" (as seen from what happened to Lance using Gyarados instead of his ace Dragonite)...

Evstike

Take me back to peak pokemon

2nd DLC perhaps? That's the only "remaining excuse" for the writers... Because without Lucario in the SwSh game codes, Dynamaxing is "not possible" (as seen from what happened to Lance using Gyarados instead of his ace Dragonite)...
1. Lucario is available in SwSh
2. What would be stopping them from adding anything in the game code? Adding new things to the game code what the DLC is doing.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
2. What would be stopping them from adding anything in the game code? Adding new things to the game code what the DLC is doing.

1. Is it?
2. Problem is, it's not the anime writers' job to add mons in the game codes... I have no problem with DLCs... I'm only saying that the anime these days only uses whatever is and will be available from the games... So yeah, DLC is the only chance...

Red and Blue

1. Is it?
2. Problem is, it's not the anime writers' job to add mons in the game codes... I have no problem with DLCs... I'm only saying that the anime these days only uses whatever is and will be available from the games... So yeah, DLC is the only chance...
Yeah it's just really hard to find in the Wild Area.

Even if the DLC doesn't give Lucario a GMAX form there is the possibility of that happening in the possible Sinnoh remakes

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Yeah there’s even an event going on for baby Pokémon and Riolu is one of them

Leonhart

Imagineer
thedarkdragon11 said:

I don't know what they'll do, but to me it would make sense for the writers to have information about the expansion pack months before it was revealed to the public. So if there's a Kyodaimax upgrade for Lucario there, they would've known about it along time ago and could've given Satoshi a Riolu for that reason.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Yeah it's just really hard to find in the Wild Area.

Yeah there’s even an event going on for baby Pokémon and Riolu is one of them

Nice! Thanks for the correction guys! So we only need the gimmick now?

I don't know what they'll do, but to me it would make sense for the writers to have information about the expansion pack months before it was revealed to the public. So if there's a Kyodaimax upgrade for Lucario there, they would've known about it along time ago and could've given Satoshi a Riolu for that reason.

Yeah... They have to... And they've already done it before many times...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

The Battle Maison would be cooler, plus there are actual heads of the facility that they could pit against Ash!

The Chateau's basically what he is doing now, unless they up him to the highest rank and pit him against Wikstrom in the same episode I honestly have no interest in seeing the Chateau return.

SerenaRulez

But if Ash uses Mega-Lucario it would sort of fit into the Kalos region's lore compared to if he uses G-Max Lucario. I think I'd like the Mega situation happening.

Cradily19

I'm pretty confident we'll see Bonnie/Clemont visited again in Kalos eventually, even if they don't visit them the first trip there. Would be cool if Ash and Clemont get another match for the world tournament. If Greninja is revisited I also imagine they have to follow up with Bonnie/Squishy as well, so they can all be part of the same arc.

Leonhart

Imagineer
SerenaRulez said:
But if Ash uses Mega-Lucario it would sort of fit into the Kalos region's lore compared to if he uses G-Max Lucario. I think I'd like the Mega situation happening.

I suppose that's true in a way, although since Corni's going to show off her Mega Lucario soon anyway, I don't think that Satoshi needs to fulfill that role in a future Kalos based episode. If he's going to Mega Evolve any Pokemon as a way to tie into Gen VI's Mega Evolution theme, I think it should be Heracross.