• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will be the end of the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

girazard

IT'S A TRAP!!!
Face it. The pokemon anime is not going to last forever. It is undeniable. But I'm not posting this to discuss when the anime will end, but how it will end. Will Ash get to beat up his rivals? Will James from Team Rocket turn out to be Argus Filch in disguise? Who knows.

I guess that it will all end with Ash and co. in a huge tournament at Indigo Plateau with Ash+Misty+Brock, all the leaders, Elites, Champions and all of Ash's old rivals (most importantly Gary and Ritchie) which Ash will actually win in (he'd better). What are the thoughts of you other Serebiiers (that is such a cool word) about this?

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
I think the anime will end in this way.

Ash wins a region championships and a couple of years later we see photos of Ash's adventures through the years and maybe one main charather narates on what happens to May and Max ect and then we see Ash withhis Pikachu training or something.

But this is pokemon, expect the unexpected. xD

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
Ash becoming champion or frontier brain of somewhere. then probably a flash forward into the future of him older with pikachu maybe with a son of his giving him a pichu or pikachu as a starter pokemon. depends how the series evolves i dont see it stoping for a while yet.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
I can't see pokemon ever ending...
probably at about season.......18-20 they will dump Ash (he will become a pokemon master)
and then a new boy/girl that will probably meet Ash/Brock/Dawn/Misty/May/Max somewhere in their jorney and go on to be a pokemon master....

BlueVapor

I would want the anime to end in this way: I would like Ash to compete in the Kanto/Indigo League again. But this time, he would win. All his rivals would be there that beat him, and Ash would ultimately beat them all. I would want all Ash's friends there watching (Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, Tracey, Max), plus Delia And Oak. Then after Ash is crowned champ, I'd like a fast forward type of thing so we can see what happens to each of the characters in the future. And though that probably won't happen, I personally think it'd be cool.

Fer8a

Disaster Master
I have a little idea of how this could end

some time after Ash's journeys, he could be called for a very exclusive pokemon tournament in who he meet all his rivals like gary, richie, harrison, morrison, paul etc. and maybe some protagonists from the games like jimmy (Gold) marina (crys) silver (the GSC rival) Brendan (ruby) Wally, Lucas (Diamond) and Barry (Pearl)
And then after he win that tournament he could be able to challenge the three champions, Lance, Wallance and Cynthia and after defeat them, they told Ash that he must defeat another one, a misterious adult trainer who many consider the best in the world, after Ash become very friendly with that trainer, and defeat him in the Ultimate battle, that trainer go away and Delia with a tear tells Ash that that trainer was his father!!!!

O_O
I just imagine that way could be MODAFU**ING EPIC!!!

(sorry for make you read too long, I apologize too if I have a grammar mistake :O)

Tpika

After the final season, he would ultimately end up as a Pokemon Master, and have a son who receives a Pichu for a starter Pokemon. Then it would lead to a cliffhanger in which Ash's son starts a new Adventure.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
It ends by Ash wakeing up after the Spearow attack figuring out it was all a dream.

Atreyu

"...and then I woke up and it was all a dream."

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
I honestly can't imagine anything involving Ash having a son that'll continue on in a journey =/

It's hard to tell what could happen but my best guess for now would be some kind of ultimate tourney.

Rex Kamex

"...and then I woke up and it was all a dream."

"... which, because of that dream, caused me to oversleep and I had to rush to Professor Oak's lab in order to get a Pokemon on time, and only Pikachu was left..."

You'd think with a long dream like that he'd oversleep...

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
i think it'll end when ash has a son, and his son will be a pokemon trainer, starting a new anime. Or ash will find his dad, and his dad will battle him, and ash will win.

Last edited:

maashuufiregecko

Just some kid...
I think all the dirt will be revealed. (Ash's Father, What happened to brock at ivy's lab, etc.)
And it will start all over with another character starting in a new region

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I think it'll just keep on going, but I do imagine that a nostalgia-trip will definitely be involved. I actually think a movie will be the end rather than it ending with an episode though.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Pikachu and ash will beat Garchomp, and then the show ends.

Birnax

Grass pokemon Master
Ash wins the world championship tournament and then years later some girl with a pichu says she will going to be a pokemon master like her dad which is ash and says goodbye to her parents and runs off to start her adventure.The End.

klubkj

I can't see pokemon ever ending...
probably at about season.......18-20 they will dump Ash (he will become a pokemon master)
and then a new boy/girl that will probably meet Ash/Brock/Dawn/Misty/May/Max somewhere in their jorney and go on to be a pokemon master....

I don't want i to end either and I think it will happen like that too.

lucario750

pokemon master
Ash wins the world championship tournament and then years later some girl with a pichu says she will going to be a pokemon master like her dad which is ash and says goodbye to her parents and runs off to start her adventure.The End.

you might be right about that but i think ash son well be a pokemon trainer while his daughter be a pokemon condordator or they might do both just like nando did

Status
Not open for further replies.