1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What will be the end of the anime?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by girazard, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

When red comes on show and pwns ash.

2. Miaquamarine

Miaquamarine Well-Known Member

Oh man, while I was reading these other posts, I just got this horrible idea... D:
    Oh no. At the time when the anime series ends, if it ever does... God help me, in the final episode Ash like, totally
    pulls a Nick Jr. act, and turns towards the live audience, and says something like, "Bye friends, I hope you had fun!"
    or something along those lines.. Man I would be so ******. And astonished..
    I think that's probably one of my most terrible thoughts I've had EVER. D:
    Please don't let that happen. XDDXD (Though I kinda doubt it will !)

I know that was sort of off topic, but I just had to share that will people. XD​

3. Dr. MECha

Dr. MECha Prof. of Pokeology

Like I said, have Ash, Pikachu, Brock, Jessie, James, and Meowth forget about every one they meet except for Ash's Mom, Professor Oak, and Giovanni, for every generation that came out to support nintendo generation handheld. Hell they're already making the New handheld as we speak: http://kotaku.com/5381257/nvidia-chip-to-power-new-nintendo-ds?skyline=true&s=x. And thus 5th gen is possible.

I think that it got to the point in which it became predictable to fans that went through this since the beginning.

4. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

Possibly the only ones with major speaking roles.

Remember, the anime is about Ash. So any additional characters are going to have to have some big relation to him to get speaking roles.

Oak and Delia, absolutely. Brock's family can be cut to Flint, Forrest, and Lola; Misty's can be cut to Daisy only. Caroline, Norman, Johanna, they could get some appearance. Every one of them except the former two would just get a quick glance at; no speaking roles.

Paul's the only one I can see getting a mention, if not a major part at the end. Barry's just the regional rival, the others have little connection to Ash.

Obviously.

So, the main gang, Delia, Oak, and Team Rocket. In the final arc, which, given the amount of episodes the show has now, should last at least 5 episodes to be appropriate. Doesn't seem like to small of a window to me.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  5. Maetch

Maetch Well-Known Member

It'll just end. No plot, no reason. The show will simply stop.

A show like Pokemon can't segue into a proper ending, simply because it's written to go on forever. Therefore, they won't even try to justify it and simply pull the plug abruptly.

6. Pandafish

Pandafish meow?

something at the end where ash confronts giovanni and giovanni says the only reason he kept jessie and james around is because he wanted the pika that reminded him of his son (ash).

7. Miaquamarine

Miaquamarine Well-Known Member

Hey Pandafish, that's actually a really good one! C:
    I think I'd be alright if it ended something like that... As long as an extremely awesome battle was involved, of course.​

8. remember123

remember123 Active Member

I think something will happen in the Sinnoh series, like it turning out that the disruption that Cyrus has caused with a previous red chain (which got destroyed by Lucas) stopped them from aging, once the problem is solved they grow fastr, Ash enters some elite poemon trainer comp or somethin, battles a man considered to be pokemon master which is his father and it ends with a new Trilogy with Ash's kidz who have it easier.

9. KiteTriblade

KiteTriblade Member

Oversleeping!? more like a damn coma

10. Nebbio

Nebbio NINJA!

I think a meteor will strike Ash right on the forehead.

11. Protoman EXE

Protoman EXE Aegis Shield Up!!!

I wil agree with you that would be EPIC and a fitting ending to one of the greatest animes of all time, but that is predictable and pokemon is very unpredictable i don't think that will happen for a while.

12. Caro-Chan

Caro-Chan Member

I did not read every post, so forgive me if this was said already :p

I don't know the specifics, but I think that it will end with an EPIC movie that brings all the former and current main characters together (Ash, Dawn, Brock, Misty, May, Max, Tracey, etc.)

I don't know, but thats always home I imagined it x3

13. lucario99

lucario99 Red is pure awesome

i could sit here and type down all the things wrong with that statement but that just seems like a watse of time.Next time at least read SOME of the posts because im getting tired of hearing this same theory page after page.

Anyway it will probably end by either
    1.A tournament (no the rivals/main characters will not be involved)
    2.No ending they just stop making episodes
    3.An epic showdown with an evil organization (Team rocket etc)
    4.A legendary pokemon wants to destroy the world or somthing like that (otherwise known as a movie)
    Or 5.Nintendo/Gamefreak keep making more and more money and thus it goes forever or until Pokemon starts to get unoriginal and the anime becomes 95-98% fillers.
    Thats all i can think of now.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  14. cg_25

cg_25 Trainer Trainer

If it ever ends, it will end because people stop watching it, or because the franchise looses its popularity. They will never purposely force it to end. This isn't a TV drama, so like most cartoons it would just die out.

15. buizel kid

buizel kid Well-Known Member

i think he'll go back to kanto and visit scot and take up the offer to be a frointer brain.

16. Caro-Chan

Caro-Chan Member

I DID read SOME posts. I'm sorry if I didn't want to sit there reading all 10 pages of posts. I do have other things to do you know.

17. Hotrod93

Hotrod93 Dragon Trainer

Happy Ending: Ash and friends walk into this town after Ash becomes the Pokemon master, They go into a Pokemon Center and find Ash's dad. During this something happeds in which both Ash, friends, and his Dad have to stop it.

After the Problem is solved Ash and his Dad battle in which Ash wins, but right before the end Ash looks back at all thats has happend since he first started his journey. The last screen Shows Ask and Pikachu in front of a sunset with the little white letters in the bottom right corner saying Fin.

Sad Ending: (This would be mostly a flashback Ep.)Ash and Pikachu are alone trying to figure out what hes going to do next since hes become the Pokemon Master, That gens Evil team trys to do something but Ash stops it with the help of some of his old pokes.

After he saves the day he gos back to a Pokemon Center where he calls Prof. Oak just to chat when Oaks tells Ash that Misty sent him a letter, Ash finds and read the letter which is just about Misty telling Ash how she feels and that she is going somewhere far. Ash gets teary eyed and rans out, The last footage shows Ash with Pickchu by his side walking a road.

18. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer Strength & Strategy

Hmmm...Maybe Ash will win a league and they show him with all his friends and pokemon that he's met along the way celebrating his victory back in Pallet Town and then the narrator comes on and says something like "It's been a long and wonderful journey full of excitement and adventure for our Champion Ash. So it's goodbye for now but there are still many mysterious just waiting to be uncovered in the vast world of pokemon" or something along those lines. Then they'll do a montage of all of Ash's adventures and then the camera will slowly change focus to the sky and Ho-Oh will fly by leaving a golden dust in the air and then "The End" appears in cursive over it. But in reality I don't ever want it to end, but if it did, I think it would be something like that.

19. 24/7pkmn

24/7pkmn New Member

I think the show should end with one of the movies with a man that helps ash and his friends do what ever the hell they are doing and at the end the man says bye and leaves then it cuts to the man whistling for something and a pikachu jumps out of the bushes and the man says sorry for making u wait if they seen u they would know.(ash from the future get it lol) but during the movie the man talks about who he is like league champ or something and has some pokemon with him just to give us a hint about how he is doing in so many years? idk im just ********ing but it would be neat

20. milenadrg

milenadrg Well-Known Member

Ash defeats Elite 4 and champion and becomes a Pokemon Master. Misty becomes Water type Elite 4 member, Brock becomes one of the greates Pokemon breeders and finally finds some girl maybe, May and Dawn become Grand Festival champion and Max really skillfull Pokemon trainer. Jessie leaves Team Rocket to become a Co Ordinator and as for Meowth and James, they become her travelling parthners(much like Ash and his friends)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.