1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What will be the end of the anime?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by girazard, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klade

Klade Well-Known Member

I think it'll just end somewhat abruptly, "kind of" like Inuyasha.

2. gangsta_pigs

gangsta_pigs Well-Known Member

heres how i think it will end: after ash wins in a pokemon league he will face the elite four and champion, after he wins it shows Ash flying on his Charizard(with pikachu of course) to Mt. Silver where he faces Silver(ashs's suspected father) in double battle of pikachu and charizard vs chikorita and salamence but we dont find out the winner. then it does some epilogue thing where it shows how ash's friends r doing and it shows Jimmy reaching the top of Mt. Silver only to see Ash there and a battle starts

3. Firebrand

Firebrand Indomitable

Honestly, the pokemon anime will not end in the conceivable future. So don't worry about it.
    If it ends, it will be ash becoming a champion or frontier brain of some place, and then it will start with a new main character and his/her posse of friends doing much of the same things ash and co. did. Kind of like, a "pokemon, the second coming" or whatever.

4. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

I don't think Ash will get married at all. I do wonder how many generation's we are going to have. More importantly I want to know how many Girl's Ash is going to mentor? Cause Dawn can't possibly be the last one. I wonder how Many female's will be waiting at his house or Oak's lab every time Ash finishes a region. Seriously Ash is going to have like 20 girl's in that lab and all of them will need proper closure.

5. getto89

getto89 Elite Four Sami

end

after sinnoh i think they will go back to johto for there battle frontier which makes sense since after fire red and leaf green came out they went to kanto. but after that i think it will end with ash going to a final compitition

6. I hope it ends with ash's son starting his journey with a pichu and the mother is misty.

7. MetalFlygon08

MetalFlygon08 Haters Gonna Hate

what? silvers only a youngin, he can't have a 10-14 year old yet.

8. pokefreak7653

pokefreak7653 Dragon Tamer Cody

NEVER POKEMON WILL LIVE ON!!!!!!!!!!! but if i had to say team rocket gets shut down so meowth becomes a comedian james probly some salesmen or breeder and jesse gets in to show biz as for the crew brock gets with some nurse joy and ash ether wins somewhere or becomes a frontier brain dawn and may will be really good coordinaters can't say how far they would go and may will marry drew definately and i cant say who ash or dawn will get with you know animes the caracters always merry someone thats bin introduced theres no such thing as meeting girls at bars anyways they will all have kids then the kids will go on there own journey

9. Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four Lucian Elite Four - Psychic

I think it'd be cool if ash and misty had a son and then he became a trainer and ash was talked about through the whole series of his kid you know, that would be sweet.

10. terminoob

terminoob The Underdog

I'm thinking something along the lines of Xiaolin Showdown's ending, but somewhat more satisfying. It'll go a little bit like this: Ash goes up Mt. Silver alone because Gary and Prof. Oak told him about this awesome trainer who lives up their, and no one has ever beat him, including themselves, Lance, Champions and Leaders of the Elite 4, Frontier Brains, and Gym Leaders. After a few episodes of trekking Mt. Silver, Ash finally meets Silver (or Gold, or whoever the writers choose to stick up there.) They have a short conversation about if Ash beats him then he'll be the best trainer, but he'll have to live alone on Mt. Silver until the day he gets de-throned. Ash isn't sure what to say at first, but Prof. Oak, Gary, his mom, Brock, Tracey and Misty all magically appear right behind Ash, telling him to go for it. Ash accepts, and the 6 v. 6 battle begins. Silver sends out a Pikachu, prompting Ash to send his out. Right before both of them collide, the animation budget runs out. Time-skip a few years or so into the future, with a plucky young trainer (Yellow, perhaps?) running up to a shadowed figure, challenging him to a battle. The figure grins, while a Pikachu runs right by the trainer, straight up the figure's arm. The end. Though, that's probably TOO predictable >.>

11. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

Wow... so many Ash/Misty child suggestions...

It'll probably end in a massive tournament in which Ash defeats some major opponent like Lance or Cynthia

12. cursor

cursor New Member

Pikachu leaves ash, and ash stops fighting. Brock meets a lady and takes her home. Misty goes for ash, but gets hooked on Gary. They wed and keep doing the gym and lab things. Dawn hooks up with barry, dumps him and the goes after the little ***man, what's-his-name, but dumps him too anyway. Ash is by now very depressed and goes home. He meets Max who has started his journey. Envious, Ash tries to battle with his old pokemon but fails and loses the respect of the pokemon. Heartbroken he meets May and drew who now have a child. Ash moves home. His mother leaves to live with professor Oak. Alone and miserable, He puts his hat down on a drawer in the empty house.

Or..

Ash and pikachu challenge the elite four along with his original pokemon, Charizard, bulbasaur, squirtle etc. They win, and then he travels home. He leaves all his pokemon but pikachu. Ash puts his hat down and says good bye again, saying that this time he will go alone to learn more about pokemon. As he walks away towards the sun, Ho-oh flies past.

Some time later, we see someone seeking out the alleged best trainer in the world, The one that the elite four champion can't beat. He goes up a mountain to meet a man sitting with a robe on him. He challeges the old man, and calls upon his pikachu. The old man rises, Looks at the pikachu and speaks the name. You hear a cry from the valley. Suddenly a flash of gold across the sky splits the sunlight to a thousand peices. Ho-oh lands behind the old man. A few pokemon have crept up the mountain to watch. From the back of Ho-oh, pikachu appears. He jumps on to the man, and as he does, the robe falls. and ash smiles from the robe and they cry for battle.

A bit more epic, but won't happen...

Ash loses to the champion, goes off alone. Later, we see him challenging the champion again, and winnning with just pikachu. He declines to become the champion.

13. VertigoVaporeon

VertigoVaporeon New Pearlshipper <3

Probably after Ash finishes off the Sinnoh League, he and his friends will run off to Johto and do whatever the writers plan to do. Once he accomplishes that, he'll probably ditch his friends and go home to Pallet Town.

Flash forward twenty or twenty-five years later. Ash and his Pikachu are regarded as a legends- two partners who could never be beaten. Misty is an Elite Four member, and his wife. They have a child, who will be starting his/ her Pokemon journey soon. Gary is going to be the next Pokemon Professor in Kanto, and a well-known one at that (just like his grandfather). May and Dawn are probably going to be great co-ordinators, the best of their region. Team Rocket will probably shut down, due to the lack of criminal activities.

It may not happen this way, but probably the ending will be something similar to Digimon's.

14. Autumn22

Autumn22 Active Member

I think it will end with Ash finally becoming a Pokemon Master,his Dad will appear at the tournament,and he will see all his old friends and rivals again.Of course his Mom and Professor Oak will be there too.Also I think Jessie and James will leave Team Rocket for good at the end of the anime too,and then it will fast forward in time,and we get to see what everyone is doing when they are older

15. Shiny Rokon

Shiny Rokon Well-Known Member

i think pokemon will keep going for many more years to come like doraemon or another one of those animes which just keeps spitting out a movie every year. I think the dub will stop before the end of the japanese series, they will just stop dubbing it because it won't make enough money and the games will continue. The japanese series will probably stop someday as well, hard to tell as not many other anime/games have had this much impact on the world. I would like to think it would end properly, but it kind of runs like a series which would end on a point of ash continuing to follow his dream and not giving up rather than having a scene of him winning some league, as it continues drills into our heads that even a pokemon master needs to always keep training.

16. shaq-attack

shaq-attack .:~:._.:~:.

[​IMG]
    This is the Silver he's referring to.

The Perfect Ending to Pokemon
    Ash dies.
    Team Rocket gets Pikachu.
    Misty, May, and Dawn have a threesome.
    And Brock finally gets lucky.

The thing that sucks is that the Pokemon Finale isn't for another 60 years.

17. McIntyre

McIntyre Novice Breeder

Ash will end up battling and beating some evil organization and win and then go on to battle the elite four and win, becoming the new champion. Then all of Ash's friends will show up and there will be one big reunion of well remembered characters and characters that will have the newer watchers wondering who the heck they are. The final scene will be one with Ash, Misty, Brock, etc. all standing their smiling.

18. GalladeX

GalladeX Well-Known Member

You mean like Yugi and Jaden like at the end of GX?

Oh god. Then we got motorcycles...

19. Armored Zangoose

Armored Zangoose Well-Known Member

Perfect Ending-
    1.Steelix leaves Pewter, finds Brock, and eats him for forgetting about him.

2.Ash decides Pikachu sucks and trades him to Team Rocket for Wobbuffet.

3.Team Rocket brings Pikachu to Viridian, where they learn that Giovanni lost the will to live when other evil people replaced him. Team Rocket had reformed into a police force, and Jesse and James are arrested.

4. Rather than being arrested, Meowthis forced to evolve and has his voice box removed because he's unnatural, and is released into the wild. He then learns that all the other Meowth have learned to speak.

5. Arbok, Weezing, Victreebel, and Lickitung visit Jesse and James and kill their new Pokemon as revenge for being replaced. Far away, Chimecho, Dustox, Cacnea, and Wobbuffet all die for no reason.

6. Butterfree, Pidgeot, and Lapras realize they will never be on the show again and die.

7. Chaizard finishes his training and goes on to become the Cloverfield monster.

8. Misty is killed by Togetic.

9. Gligar Man marries Ash's Gliscor.

10. Mt. Silver is renamed Candy Mountain, and "Ash's" Larvitar has his kidney stolen.

11. Ash goes to Tin Tower and asks Ho-oh why it's stalking him. Ho-oh eats him.

12. Ash's father is informed. Ash's father turns out to be the Magikarp Salesman.

13. Jigglypuff returns at Ash's funeral, and rickrolls everyone, where they die.

20. ijea4444

ijea4444 Well-Known Member

I have had so much thoughts of this, but really, the writers have always done things we never thought of so I won't bother to think of one. I just hope its not stupid like the sopranos ending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.