• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will be the end of the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I think the finaly won`t be soon.I think it would end in a letter gen when the final battle against Arceus after Ash becomes a true Pokemon Master.

--> kahing

I would want Ash to compete in the Indigo League again and of course win, w/ all his friends watching from the stands and cheering him on. Then he would go and challenge the Elite 4 of the Kanto region and defeat them. That would be a good ending.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
It'll end in a theatrically released movie (yes, in the United States, as well) with Team Rocket taking over everyhing. Jessie James and Meowth get fired and join forces w/ Ash and Co. Misty and May come back. Ash finds out Giovanni is his father and wants Ash to use his Pokemon to help Team Rocket (oh yeah, we're going Star Wars). Giovanni recaptures Mewtwo and catches Arceus, Ash catches Ho-Oh, Ho-Oh beats Arceus, Pikachu beats Mewtwo as Brock, Dawn, Misty, May, etc. fight off everyone else. And all of my favorite Shippings come to reality at the end (Misty+Ash, May+Drew, Dawn+Paul, Brock+Nurse Joy and/or Officer Jenny, and Jessie+James). The end credits roll with the ORIGINAL theme song playing (I wanna be the very best...)

Yeah, let's make all that happen.

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
It'll end in a theatrically released movie (yes, in the United States, as well) with Team Rocket taking over everyhing. Jessie James and Meowth get fired and join forces w/ Ash and Co. Misty and May come back. Ash finds out Giovanni is his father and wants Ash to use his Pokemon to help Team Rocket (oh yeah, we're going Star Wars). Giovanni recaptures Mewtwo and catches Arceus, Ash catches Ho-Oh, Ho-Oh beats Arceus, Pikachu beats Mewtwo as Brock, Dawn, Misty, May, etc. fight off everyone else. And all of my favorite Shippings come to reality at the end (Misty+Ash, May+Drew, Dawn+Paul, Brock+Nurse Joy and/or Officer Jenny, and Jessie+James). The end credits roll with the ORIGINAL theme song playing (I wanna be the very best...)

Yeah, let's make all that happen.

Oh please. This is about as likely as Brock catching a Raikou.

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers

J-boogie200

Ash returns to the Cerulean Gym, to try to win his badge the right way.

After he loses to Misty in a close match, she reveals she is the new Elite Four Member.

Ash then proposes, and him, Misty, and Brock go on a journey one last time.

There are tv screenings of May and Dawn winning Ribbon Cups, with Drew and Kenny holding their hands respectively.

Tracey opens a school for sketching.

Max has a Sceptile battling a Gym in Johto.

Team Rocket is shown to be seperated, going after their dreams, looking at a remnant object of their memories. Jessie winning Ribbon Cups and becoming famous. Meowth being Meowth. James having happiness with his Pokemon(Cacturne maybe)

Ash and Misty get married, and years later, shows their child going on his/her journey!

It then shows all the Main Cast Pokemon(Releases and All) Being happy!

Rivals and everyone is happy.

Pokemon shall have a happy ending!

CliveKoopa

Ash will probably be recognised as a Pokemon Master but will discover that there is no such thing as the "world's greatest" as he can only be as great as he can possibly be as do all Pokemon Masters.

Brock will probably open up his own breeding centre and will house all his Pokemon and others there.

Jessie and James may leave Team Rocket and decide to go on their own adventures whether it be together or apart.

Champion Jared 14

When Ash captures all of the first 150 pokemon, silly. :lol:

Swagmander

The series will end with an epic closure movie. In the end, Ash will finally accept that the Pokemon world is far too immense for him to actually catch them all. Because of this, Ash returns to Pallet Town. Professor Oak commends him for his effort, and tells him that no trainer has ever before impressed him as much as Ash has. Oak tells Ash that he won't be around forever, and he would like for Ash to take over the Pokemon Research Lab when he passes. Ash releases each of his Pokemon from captivity, thanking each one for helping him embark on the journey of a lifetime. He tells Pikachu that this is goodbye, and an emotional sequence plays showing the highlights of their time together. After many tears, Pikachu finally runs into the tall grass of Route 1 without looking back. The screen shifts its focus to the setting sun, and the scene fades. After this, we see Pallet Town several years into the future. A new trainer runs into the Pokemon Research Lab, late to pick up the regular Kanto starters, and so Professor Ketchum gives the trainer an alternate Pokemon; a new Pikachu. The trainer thanks him kindly, and leaves to embark on his own Pokemon journey. The screen zooms out to give us one last glimpse of Kanto.
This song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fERhjPooumo) will play during the credits, showing what all of Ash’s old friends are now doing as adults. Brock is now happily married to Pike Queen Lucy, Dawn is now a professional Pokemon coordinator, Cilan is a master chef who cooks with his Pokemon, Iris is now a dragon expert, Max is researching the Pokemon of Forina, May is now the professor of the Hoenn region, and Misty is now married to Ash. Jessie and James both have moved on with their lives. At long last, Ash’s Pikachu is residing peacefully in the wild.

Kdude146

a big battle tetament with everybody Ash has travled with, all the rivals and all the gym leaders! Ash wins but his Dad comes down in a spaceship cuz he found pokemon on another planet and Ash takes him on but does not win. In the end Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris and Cilan all go to this planet to go on a big adventure toghther and TR sneaks on to the ship to go to the episode ends with the ship landing and every one sends out every pokemon they own to start a new chapter of thire lives

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
If they end on the sappy, "I may not be a pokemon master right now, but the journey ahead is long and I'm sure I'll make it someday!", someone will get murdered.

I'd like it to be a big tournament with all the big rivals Ash has had to face during his journey in it, along with his friends he's traveled with supporting him/being in it. It'd be great if Ash actually won, became a "pokemon master", then they ended on an upbeat note. But who knows.

Shiny Arcanine

It would be cool if the anime actually shows older ash like in his 30's talking to his kid just before she embarks on his on journey and thus this $%%$ begins all over again =.=(yes she for once have a female trainer be the center or heck have brother and sister go on there journey together. would be cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.