• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will be the end of the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM14murph

Master Collector
How does this sound?
Giovanni creates a device capable of completely controlling Mewtwo as well as multiplying its power exponentially. Then he finally makes his position as head of TR known to the entire world in a hostile takeover. Ash realizes that because he is one of Mewtwo's few (known) human friends, he may well be able to get through to Mewtwo and stop Giovanni.
Knowing that he can't go at it alone, Ash calls in all of his other friends (not every one he's ever met; just the one's who have been in the main group and some of their rivals like Barry, Kenny, Gary, etc.). Ash and his group reach a large tower made by Giovanni, but are met outside by every other member of TR at the door. A large brawl ensues, and the good-guys quickly realize that they are too vastly outnumberred.
Suddenly a large plane touches down and the fighting stops as everyone looks at it in astonishment. The door opens and a man who has never been shown before walks out. He introduces himself as Ash's father, and tells Ash that Delia had contacted him after hearing of what was happening. Some members of TR start commenting "so you've got one more guy" "we've got plenty more pokemon" and "come on, how are you gonna win with just one more guy?"
Ash's father answers by asking them "who said it was only one more?" He points at the plane and a gigantic side hatch opens, revealing all of the gym leaders and Frontier Brains from every region. TR starts feeling a little less confident, but they continue to fight. The heros notice thatthey are now evenly matched, not ahead; so Ash's father tells him to sneak into the building while the rest of them are occupied. Ash does as he is instructed and rushes through the door. He is met by Jessie, James, and Meowth; who tell him that they were assigned to guard the stairs in case anyone tried such a tactic.
Pikachu hits them with a Thunderbolt and Ash runs past them as they stagger back up. They chase him up the stairs until he reaches the top floor, where Giovanni and Mewtwo are waiting. Giovanni angrilly says to JJ&M "you fools! I can never count on you for anything!" Ash looks at the now cowering JJ&M and asks them "that's the guy you've been working for? why do you help him if he doesn't even respect you?"
JJ&M realize now that ever since they started chasing Pikachu Giovanni has given them zero respect or recognition; it is time for revenge. They announce their resignation to Giovanni and challenge him. Giovanni laughs as a door opens and Mewtwo emerges. Ash immediately commands Pikachu to use a Thunderbolt on a device on Mewtwo's head, presumably the control device. When it hits a puff of smoke shoots from the machine and Mewtwo goes berserk. Giovanni asks Ash "do you realize what you've done? Now he's still furious but I can't control him. Thanks to you Mewtwo is going to go on an uncontrolled rampage!" As Mewtwo stands back up, he blasts open the back wall and flies away as Ash rushes up and grabs hold of his tail. Giovanni tries to give chase, but is stopped at the door by JJ&M, who tell him that they still wish for a battle.
As Mewtwo drags Ash higher and higher, Ash continues trying to talk to him and Pikachu keeps blasting the device; but Mewtwo is too angry to listen and the device refuses to budge. Mewtwo stops and uses his psychic powers to Throw Ash and Pikachu off. As Ash plummets to earth, he thinks to himself "this is it. I've failed. I couldn't do anything to stop Mewtwo. Sorry, my friends," but before he hits the ground an orange blur rushes beneath him to catch him. He looks down and realizes he is now riding Ho-oh. Ho-oh soars back up to where Mewtwo is and confronts him. An epic battle ensues, ending when the heavilly damaged Ho-oh uses Sacred Fire on the device. The device finally breaks and Mewtwo regains his mind. Both Mewtwo and Ho-oh begin to fall from the sky, aith Ash and Pikachu still on Ho-oh's back. As they are about to land, a bright light hits them, they stop in midair, and the booming voice of Arceus echoes down from the heavens and tells them that he chooses to spare their lives as a reward for their great deed (except Mewtwo; he is saved because he had been forced to endure such madness). Arceus then appears at the site where JJ&M have just beaten Giovanni. He looks at Giovanni with great anger and says "you dare harm the balance of nature and threaten the fate of both humans and pokemon. For that you shall recieve the full force of my wrath. JUDGEMENT!" A powerful Judgement attack slams down on Giovanni, who the vanishes, seemingly vaporized.
After everyone goes home and the rest of TR disperse and/or get arrested, Ash and his family are together at their house. A long conversation takes place, and Ash tells his parents that he is still sad that he never became a pokemon master in the pokemon league. His father looks at his and says "son, one tournament will never be able to give you the name of a master. You have done that on your own. Today, you are a pokemon master!" Ash then tells his father that he has one more request before his father leaves again; a battle. The two meet outside the next morning and Ash's father reveals his main pokemon, a Raichu. Pikachu and Raichu rush at each other with Volt Tackle and the final episode ends in a epic freeze-frame of the impact.

My friend that is one briliantly done story

Chances are our writers wouldn't have the imaginations to come up with something like that though

Rex Kamex

^ Aside from Giovanni vaporizing, I kinda like that idea. Not expecting it to happen. That idea doesn't really rub me the wrong way like some others (no offense to the people of those ideas). Although I could see Giovanni being arrested more than being killed.

Wait a minute... Giovanni doesn't remember Mewtwo anymore though, thanks to the outcome of Mewtwo Returns. I dunno if seeing Mewtwo again will make him remember- it probably won't, though.

misunderstoodhero

^ That's because they have as much of a chance killing the main mascot as they do evolving it. Also because someone would have to have (an?) Arceus. And Misty, Brock, and co. would also have to have all the badges in the world.

No offesnse, but as interesting as a banned tournament sounds, I don't see people in the Pokemon world bringing it back unless they took lots of precautions. (Well, maybe that happens...)

I said something ridiculous like an arceus, not actually an arceus.

Maybe your right, but i believe a really good ending to an anime which has been going on for decades ( probalby when it does end ) would be say goodbye to mascot....

My friend that is one briliantly done story

Chances are our writers wouldn't have the imaginations to come up with something like that though

Thank you:). I came up with the idea of an all-out brawl between all of TR and all the good guys about two years ago. I just came up with the first part to cement it together and came up with the rest as I went along.
Also, yeah, I myself even think that it would be a bit much to have Giovanni get completely vaporized. Even I admit that something like that would be a bit violent for the show's standards. If it was extremely violent from the start like most anime series are, then it would be fine; but the series has carved out a niche as a more kid-friendly sort of violence.
P.S. in regards to Rex Kamex's statement: that is a good point; I only saw that movie once and that was several years ago. But the wonderful thing is that the pokemon series always acts independantly of the movies. Notice how they never bother to use the pokedex in the movies; and the fact that when they meet these same legendaries during the series- even at points in the timeline that take place after those of the movies- they still make it clear that they have never seen these pokemon before. The plots of the movies are influenced by the series because the series will dictate who is in the main cast at the time and what pokemon they each have; but the series is not at all influenced by the movies.

Last edited:

TydinRyn9

Get in da choppa!
Brock will actually get a steady girlfriend, the world will implode due to the illogicall-ness of this event... And Ash will actually beat Paul.

Who needs an ending when you can have a paradox?

BM14murph

Master Collector
Yeh i was thinking giovanni getting vaporized was the only iffy bit

Having him getting his butt handed to him on a plate and then arrested and locked up somewhere far off would be sufficent enough for the old coot i'd say lol

Yeah, but it would be both hilarious and ironic if Arceus did do that and said "prepare to meet your maker." If he is the god pokemon who created the world, who could he possibly be referring to?
Also, I thought of this about an hour after the initial post. When JJ&M stop Giovanni at the stairs for a battle, Giovanni sicks Persian on them first. Jessie and James start to send out their pokemon, but are stopped by Meowth, who states "No way, guys. I've been dreaming of this fight for years, and nobody is gonna interfere." A serious grudge match between Meowth and Giovanni's Persian would be a real sight in my mind.

Rex Kamex

P.S. in regards to Rex Kamex's statement: that is a good point; I only saw that movie once and that was several years ago. But the wonderful thing is that the pokemon series always acts independantly of the movies.

Not... completely. Mewtwo's cameo appearances in later Kanto episodes appeared in the first movie. Like Gary's battle with Mewtwo. And I think the reference to the Lugia on the Orange Islands- this reference being mentioned in Johto- was in the Japanese version of the show too.

Notice how they never bother to use the pokedex in the movies; and the fact that when they meet these same legendaries during the series- even at points in the timeline that take place after those of the movies- they still make it clear that they have never seen these pokemon before.

Do they really, though? People say that, but... being shocked at seeing a legendary, or even looking them up in the dex (even though they didn't the first time) doesn't mean the show's made it seem like they've never seen it before. I'm just wondering how the writers make it clear that they've never seen the Pokemon before. (I'm really wondering.)

DarkZerkerX

Master Coordinator
About the story...instead of Geovanni dying(you know how touchy some people can be)i say he should be put in a real jail cell. But if that was RL, he would be executed but so many people are just annoying if that happens.

My idea would probably be like this.

Ash,Brock,and the new girl go to their last stop on the new region. There a tournement between the elite 4 champions from all the regions challenge anyone. Ash obviously beats them, becomes pokemon master, etc. and for fun, all the main characters and their rivals come to party. Ash and the new girl fights one last battle and the screen fades white with the screen shot of the final battle ending. The final part being that the narrarator ends up saying what happened to all the rivals and main characters. Like....

Ash finally realized his dream and became the master of the pokemon world

Misty and her sisters are happily running the gym, creating a new obstical for new trainers challenging her

Brock finally got a girl and lives happily in pewter taking care of the pokemon in there.

May ended up being Hoenns main contest icons and max became the leader of the petalburg gym

Dawn inherited the title of Sinnoh Contest champion from her mother and is happily living her life.

Paul got arrested for 3 charges of murder.TEE HEE(a joke). :D

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
I think that Ash will get every single badge there is to complete, he then defeates the Chapions of each regions in a special tournament, but in the final.. he must face Giovanni (sorry if i spelt it wrong) it is a close battle and they both have 1 pokemon each ash beats his persian with Pikachu, Giovanni tells Ash that he is his father, and the whole team rocket thing was a scam so he could become the Pokemon master with him, all the Team rocket people are his family :D. And Oak marries Ash's mum.

THE END!

snoruntking27

SnoruntMaster
about the show

About the story...instead of Geovanni dying(you know how touchy some people can be)i say he should be put in a real jail cell. But if that was RL, he would be executed but so many people are just annoying if that happens.

My idea would probably be like this.

Ash,Brock,and the new girl go to their last stop on the new region. There a tournement between the elite 4 champions from all the regions challenge anyone. Ash obviously beats them, becomes pokemon master, etc. and for fun, all the main characters and their rivals come to party. Ash and the new girl fights one last battle and the screen fades white with the screen shot of the final battle ending. The final part being that the narrarator ends up saying what happened to all the rivals and main characters. Like....

Ash finally realized his dream and became the master of the pokemon world

Misty and her sisters are happily running the gym, creating a new obstical for new trainers challenging her

Brock finally got a girl and lives happily in pewter taking care of the pokemon in there.

May ended up being Hoenns main contest icons and max became the leader of the petalburg gym

Dawn inherited the title of Sinnoh Contest champion from her mother and is happily living her life.

Paul got arrested for 3 charges of murder.TEE HEE(a joke). :D

LOL!that's funny
BTW. Why would oak marry ash's mom? how old is oak, like 153 yrs old? and ash's mom is 25(yeah right)

STICKTOPIA

i guess we're gonna have to wait until the time comes. i seriously doubt w/e that person said about giovanni will happen.

Last edited:

Mewten150

i think at some point ash will become a champion/frontier brain or elite four, then a new series will come with a new trainer

alster08

Pokemon Master
What will be the end of the anime

i think the 4rth generation was because arceaus is the god of all pokemon remember

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Ash will become a gym leader, E4, Champion, FB, etc. one of those things, and it starts with a new kid, and this kid will come to face Ash.

-snort- They will probably dump Ash somewhere like they have done to all the girls and make a spin off with another main character. Then they will repeat the process every few seasons until the show is not attracting enough attention anymore. They will then end it with something horribly cliche and leave it at that. That is the way I see it anyways.

ShoujoKitten

Maybe he does actually catch them all.
Minus legendarys.
Who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.