• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will be the end of the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty-san

Kasumi's #1 Fan ~
Ash defeats Elite 4 and champion and becomes a Pokemon Master. Misty becomes Water type Elite 4 member, Brock becomes one of the greates Pokemon breeders and finally finds some girl maybe, May and Dawn become Grand Festival champion and Max really skillfull Pokemon trainer. Jessie leaves Team Rocket to become a Co Ordinator and as for Meowth and James, they become her travelling parthners(much like Ash and his friends)...
i actually do see that as a possible ending. misty replacing lorelei hehehe...

Icy_Snorunt

Pokemon Coordinator
well, for me I just thought the show would cancel out of nowhere, if it did end, and nobody would ever hear about it EVER again...
that would be unfair...

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
well, for me I just thought the show would cancel out of nowhere, if it did end, and nobody would ever hear about it EVER again...
that would be unfair...

I don't think the show would cancel out of nowhere because it's a big part of American and Japanese culture and pikachu has become a cultural icon like Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny. So I don't think they would just end it, they would have to give it proper closure.

DarthVader

The anime will only end when "Pokemon" stops becoming profitable, or the company goes out of business.

But if it was going to have a real conclusion... I would hope that we get the original "Pokemon" theme with a lot of flashbacks from Ash's journey shown. Or even a few Pokemon songs stuck together with flashbacks, almost like the ending to the first season.

And before that we would have Ash and his current travelling companions given real endings (e.g. Ash becoming a Frontier brain or whatever), and perhaps Team Rocket being shown getting an honest job or something.

remember123

I think it'll end with an ultimate tournament. This requires each BF brain and champions to regions and also elite 4, he finds out, and he scrambles to win a league(which he does) Ash beats all of the top trainers, and he has to trek to the top of mt Silver and face another... who is his father (who he eventually beats.)
And then there is another part of the movie focusing on the main co-ordinators, which ends because of all of the major regional villains unititing, plummeting the world into chaos. Ash beats them all with his friends, who travel in Gary's and Scott's cars to evade attack.
The world is now safe, and after the co-ordinator championship, Ash has a child (9 years later). This child wants to become a co-ordinator, which she does, Ash gives her an Evee, and she goes of and starts her adventure, and Max becomes the brock of the group.
And a new series begins...

remember123

Or this
Ash defeats Elite 4 and champion and becomes a Pokemon Master. Misty becomes Water type Elite 4 member, Brock becomes one of the greates Pokemon breeders and finally finds some girl maybe, May and Dawn become Grand Festival champion and Max really skillfull Pokemon trainer. Jessie leaves Team Rocket to become a Co Ordinator and as for Meowth and James, they become her travelling parthners(much like Ash and his friends)...
but they grow up, allowing what i had posted previously to happen.

king gyrados

There's a final battle with Team Rocket that results in Ash finally defeating Giovanni. Ash competes in the Indigo League again, and becomes champion. Misty replaces Lorelei (Prima in the dub) as an elite four member. May and Dawn both become top coordinators in their respective regions. Brock marries Holly and becomes a famous pokemon breeder. Max eventually replaces his now retired father as Petalburg City gym leader. Gary, who is now Viridian City's gym leader, takes over his grandfather's lab. Paul becomes an apprentice to Brandon. Ash and Misty get married, while May and Dawn both get married to Drew and Kenny respectively. Jessie gets millions of dollars off of an auto-biography, James gets a moderately happy life as a bartender, and Meowth becomes famous as the first pokemon to actually own a home.

Flamesword12

There's a final battle with Team Rocket that results in Ash finally defeating Giovanni. Ash competes in the Indigo League again, and becomes champion. Misty replaces Lorelei (Prima in the dub) as an elite four member. May and Dawn both become top coordinators in their respective regions. Brock marries Holly and becomes a famous pokemon breeder. Max eventually replaces his now retired father as Petalburg City gym leader. Gary, who is now Viridian City's gym leader, takes over his grandfather's lab. Paul becomes an apprentice to Brandon. Ash and Misty get married, while May and Dawn both get married to Drew and Kenny respectively. Jessie gets millions of dollars off of an auto-biography, James gets a moderately happy life as a bartender, and Meowth becomes famous as the first pokemon to actually own a home.

It look similar to a Disney movie ending......

Last edited:

GalladeX

But this is pokemon, expect the unexpected. xD

I thought that was Cardcaptors xD
I honestly don't like to think of it, as it makes me sad :(
It will probably end when Ash becomes Champion, as after that there is no reason for him continuing his adventure..
But who knows, for all we know after that they could do a kind of GX thingy.

I think Ash will marry Dawn...and then...Ash teach their son how to be a trainer and Dawn teach their daugther how to be a coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.