1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What will be the end of the saga?

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by IcySealeo, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcySealeo

IcySealeo Well-Known Member

So, we know that at the every saga ands with the league (Indigo league, Orange league, Johto league, Hoenn league, Battle Pyramid and Sinnoh league).
    But now, the Unova league is over and the saga is still going on. What would you think will be the end of the saga that will have as much impact as the league? What epic end can replace this?

This saga can't end with nothing special. The league shows Ash's progress from the very beginning of the saga until the end. What can shows that instead of the league?

2. Sarefan

Sarefan Hylden General.

A huge Battle Royal maybe?
    Zekrom, Reshiram & Kyurem. Since they are all tied in with the new Episode of N thingy. N has a bond with Reshiram, while Ash starts to bond with Zekrom with the help of Charizard. At the end of the saga Reshiram will be absorbed by Plasma's Kyurem and Ash will command Zekrom to set Reshiram free.

3. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

Well, I think it should end with the Genesect plot, and the movie could serve as the end of said plot.

4. N...

N... Well-Known Member

Hopefully it ends in a tournament where Ash gets revenge on Kotetsu

5. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

Plotwise I agree with this.

If you mean something like vs. Tobias, vs. Harrison or vs. Brandon, Benga seems like a fine enough idea.

6. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

I want it to end with a tournament myself only this time with Ash winning, to me that'd be the best way for Best Wishes to end.

7. Eneci

Eneci FrogadierMasterLucas

it will be Ash vs N! Ash will struggle to defeat N and will succeed at the very end of their Unova journey!

8. I am Lu

I am Lu Well-Known Member

Best Wishes doesn't necessarily have to end with a league to end well. There was the Battle Frontier saga during AG, culminating with Ash's battle versus Brandon. Maybe Best Wishes ends with the World Tournament, or in a battle against N.

9. IcySealeo

IcySealeo Well-Known Member

Yeah, but Ash's battle against Brandon was the last battle of his Battle Frontier journey. Unless the writers makes a tournament during this saga, I can't see what the will be the climax of this whole saga.

10. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

There's always the Black Tower culminating in a climatic battle against Benga.

Or maybe the climax is the final battle against N or Ghetsis or Colress.

Or maybe it's the end of the Genesect plot.

There are some good options.

11. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

Ash losing the world cup to stephan.

12. Zino

Zino Ice Cream Truck

^lol

I'm thinking about White Tree or.. what is it in B2 version, Black tower or something.
    I could see Ash challenging that and winning. (If they work that way, haven't reached them yet, so I actually don't know well)

13. Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994 Well-Known Member

I hope it will end with the reveal that Pierce was Tobias all along. He returns and conquers the universe with Arceus.

14. vodor

vodor Banned

More humiliation of Ash !
    You may think that anyway more worst can happen to Ash after this league but I guess writer are planning to prove you wrong .
    That what they actually spend their time into !

15. Super-Staff

Super-Staff Turnabout Pokemon

That would be cool. I'd prefer Ash actually wins and not gets owned by N. That would kind of...really suck.

16. vodor

vodor Banned

Sorry but N shouldn't get humiliated like Ash.
    After this League , Anyone who lose to Ash will seem even lamer then Ash.

17. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

Black Tower / White Tree… I can see that, honestly. And the last opponent could be Benga and then he'll win a Shiny Gible that will be given to Iris as a goodbye gift. XD

18. jdgjordan

jdgjordan The chosen Snorlax

A World Tournament with people like the elite 4 entering and past gym leaders give Ash like 10 fights that would be awesome so awesome the writers could never thing of something like that.

19. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

Hey what about Team Rocket? What might happen to Team Rocket if they and Giovonni & Dr. Zager return in Season N? Are the writers still going to finish Team Rocket in Season N?

20. Graham Aker

Graham Aker Well-Known Member

The downfall of Team Plasma. I wouldn't mind seeing a Ash/N team up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.