• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will be the end of the saga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcySealeo

So, we know that at the every saga ands with the league (Indigo league, Orange league, Johto league, Hoenn league, Battle Pyramid and Sinnoh league).
But now, the Unova league is over and the saga is still going on. What would you think will be the end of the saga that will have as much impact as the league? What epic end can replace this?

This saga can't end with nothing special. The league shows Ash's progress from the very beginning of the saga until the end. What can shows that instead of the league?

Sarefan

Hylden General.
A huge Battle Royal maybe?
Zekrom, Reshiram & Kyurem. Since they are all tied in with the new Episode of N thingy. N has a bond with Reshiram, while Ash starts to bond with Zekrom with the help of Charizard. At the end of the saga Reshiram will be absorbed by Plasma's Kyurem and Ash will command Zekrom to set Reshiram free.

Ver-mont

Well, I think it should end with the Genesect plot, and the movie could serve as the end of said plot.

N...

Hopefully it ends in a tournament where Ash gets revenge on Kotetsu

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Well, I think it should end with the Genesect plot, and the movie could serve as the end of said plot.

Plotwise I agree with this.

If you mean something like vs. Tobias, vs. Harrison or vs. Brandon, Benga seems like a fine enough idea.

BlueDragonfangirl

I want it to end with a tournament myself only this time with Ash winning, to me that'd be the best way for Best Wishes to end.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
it will be Ash vs N! Ash will struggle to defeat N and will succeed at the very end of their Unova journey!

I am Lu

Best Wishes doesn't necessarily have to end with a league to end well. There was the Battle Frontier saga during AG, culminating with Ash's battle versus Brandon. Maybe Best Wishes ends with the World Tournament, or in a battle against N.

IcySealeo

Best Wishes doesn't necessarily have to end with a league to end well. There was the Battle Frontier saga during AG, culminating with Ash's battle versus Brandon. Maybe Best Wishes ends with the World Tournament, or in a battle against N.

Yeah, but Ash's battle against Brandon was the last battle of his Battle Frontier journey. Unless the writers makes a tournament during this saga, I can't see what the will be the climax of this whole saga.

Ver-mont

Yeah, but Ash's battle against Brandon was the last battle of his Battle Frontier journey. Unless the writers makes a tournament during this saga, I can't see what the will be the climax of this whole saga.

There's always the Black Tower culminating in a climatic battle against Benga.

Or maybe the climax is the final battle against N or Ghetsis or Colress.

Or maybe it's the end of the Genesect plot.

There are some good options.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
^lol

I'm thinking about White Tree or.. what is it in B2 version, Black tower or something.
I could see Ash challenging that and winning. (If they work that way, haven't reached them yet, so I actually don't know well)

vodor

Banned
More humiliation of Ash !
You may think that anyway more worst can happen to Ash after this league but I guess writer are planning to prove you wrong .
That what they actually spend their time into !

vodor

Banned
it will be Ash vs N! Ash will struggle to defeat N and will succeed at the very end of their Unova journey!
Sorry but N shouldn't get humiliated like Ash.
After this League , Anyone who lose to Ash will seem even lamer then Ash.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
^lol

I'm thinking about White Tree or.. what is it in B2 version, Black tower or something.
I could see Ash challenging that and winning. (If they work that way, haven't reached them yet, so I actually don't know well)

Black Tower / White Tree… I can see that, honestly. And the last opponent could be Benga and then he'll win a Shiny Gible that will be given to Iris as a goodbye gift. XD

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
A World Tournament with people like the elite 4 entering and past gym leaders give Ash like 10 fights that would be awesome so awesome the writers could never thing of something like that.

Arceusgamer14

Hey what about Team Rocket? What might happen to Team Rocket if they and Giovonni & Dr. Zager return in Season N? Are the writers still going to finish Team Rocket in Season N?

Status
Not open for further replies.