• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will be the end of the saga?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodor

Banned
Ash suffering something even worst then he humiliation in Unova League.
That what bound to happen .

A World Tournament with people like the elite 4 entering and past gym leaders give Ash like 10 fights that would be awesome so awesome the writers could never thing of something like that.
That's the most stupid idea !
Making Ash participate in Actual ''World Tournament'' and win after his pathetic defect in Unova League , There is nothing more stupider then that.
Its like insulting both PWT and E4 !

Janovy

Banned
To be honest, perfect ending for Best Wishes would be an episode focusing solely on Ash, Iris and Cilan.

I'd just love to see a sweet, emotional and bittersweet episode to end this saga.

IcySealeo

To be honest, perfect ending for Best Wishes would be an episode focusing solely on Ash, Iris and Cilan.

I'd just love to see a sweet, emotional and bittersweet episode to end this saga.

They can't have a 30 min farewell. I do want to see each character return to its home and see the reaction, like, Ash comes with Cilan back to Striaton City and meet again with Chili and Cress.

Janovy

Banned
They can't have a 30 min farewell. I do want to see each character return to its home and see the reaction, like, Ash comes with Cilan back to Striaton City and meet again with Chili and Cress.
Well, every episode has its plot.

This one could have Ash, Iris and Cilan in a triple battle? :O

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Ash suffering something even worst then he humiliation in Unova League.
That what bound to happen .

That's the most stupid idea !
Making Ash participate in Actual ''World Tournament'' and win after his pathetic defect in Unova League , There is nothing more stupider then that.
Its like insulting both PWT and E4 !

Can't say that for sure Vodor. Don't think you know everything the writers have planned for the rest of the Unova saga, because you just might like it in the end.

To be honest, I'll agree with Janovy on how the saga should end. A nice emotional ending with possible goodbyes and departures. But what I would like is if Iris and Cilan decided to stay with Ash for the next saga. It would be kind of like Ash with Misty and Brock, and that's what I think the writers aiming for in this saga. So, let's see what it'll be like.

P.S. *sends out Hydreigon* Price, Tri Attack!

Price: Got it! *shocks, burns, and freezes Vodor* Hopefully that's the end of that pest...

Ver-mont

To be honest, I'll agree with Janovy on how the saga should end. A nice emotional ending with possible goodbyes and departures. But what I would like is if Iris and Cilan decided to stay with Ash for the next saga. It would be kind of like Ash with Misty and Brock, and that's what I think the writers aiming for in this saga. So, let's see what it'll be like.

Very unlikely. Misty didn't go through any "saga", she only stayed for the original series, which comprised Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.

So, unless the next region is announced to still be part of the Best Wishes series, you can't compare the situations.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Very unlikely. Misty didn't go through any "saga", she only stayed for the original series, which comprised Kanto, Orange Islands and Johto.

So, unless the next region is announced to still be part of the Best Wishes series, you can't compare the situations.

Oh, my bad. I meant going into the next generation together. I never realized all those journeys were all part of one series. Still though, I'd like the idea of Iris and Cilan sticking around more during the next saga. Hopefully the writers are taking a new path in order to make them more enjoyable for the fans.

I'd like that.

maybe include a goodbye battle between Axew & Scraggy

Janovy

Banned

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Probably the end of Team Plasma, but it'll be really rushed and done wrong. I can see Team Rocket fading out as well, only to reappear in the next saga. I hope Ash at least reconsiders his goals in life, but I doubt it. He'll decide to leave to another region and continue his repetitive pattern. Oh well, maybe we'll see Misty or some other important character from Ash's past when he goes to Pallet Town.

diakyu

that could work. both evolve and then maybe tie
I.....I would love this. But I know it will never happen. Well a scraggy evolution probably won't happen. But I can see Axew evolving right before Iris parts ways with Ash. I hope scraggy goes with Ash on his next journey. Kind of like Aipom did when Ash went to sinnoh.

My dream episode for best wishes to end on is Ghetsis and Colress vs Ash and N. But I know it's to much to ask.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

That would be nice, hopefully some good, emotional moments will happen too.

RVD_fan

I don't see it ending with a final showdown between Ash and N. N is supposed to be a huge threat to the very existence of the Pokemon world, he should be in the same league as Cynthia and Alder, putting him on the same level as Ash would undermine his credibility as a villain.

diakyu

I don't see it ending with a final showdown between Ash and N. N is supposed to be a huge threat to the very existence of the Pokemon world, he should be in the same league as Cynthia and Alder, putting him on the same level as Ash would undermine his credibility as a villain.
Both the orange islands and the battle frontier portray Ash with champion like strength. Ash is a strong as the writers need him to be. He has been very strong in the other filler arcs like the battle frontier so what's to say he won't be strong here? Especially with his charizard, which is one of his strongest pokemon.

RVD_fan

Both the orange islands and the battle frontier portray Ash with champion like strength. Ash is a strong as the writers need him to be. He has been very strong in the other filler arcs like the battle frontier so what's to say he won't be strong here? Especially with his charizard, which is one of his strongest pokemon.
My point is that it's hard to see N as a legitimate threat to the whole world when he can be matched by Ash, because what's stopping someone like Alder from wiping the floor with him?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I hope this isn't a stupid question but would it be too far fetched if a senior cup world tournament happened? because I think that would make up for the "bad writing" and semi-rushed plot of best wishes overall. especially if it's ANYTHING like the games where gym leaders all over the Pokemon world come and compete. maybe this could even be used as a transition to X and Y, like bringing in maybe a new gym leader

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I hope this isn't a stupid question but would it be too far fetched if a senior cup world tournament happened? because I think that would make up for the "bad writing" and semi-rushed plot of best wishes overall. especially if it's ANYTHING like the games where gym leaders all over the Pokemon world come and compete. maybe this could even be used as a transition to X and Y, like bringing in maybe a new gym leader
I hope not, I don't think it would fit in the N series tbh. Hopefully the N series can kind of save this series for me if it is plot driven

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
well of course the n series would have to use it's own plot from beginning to end. but I meant like as the culmination of the saga. like literally the last 4 or 5 episodes of BW could take place at the tournament, after the N and genesect comes to a close. does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.