1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What will be the focus of Misty's next cameo?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by Sonic Boom, Oct 25, 2008.

?

Episode focus?

1. Togekiss

32.1%
  2. Water Pokemon Tournament

10.3%
  3. She doesn't need another cameo

12.8%
  4. No focus - it'll just be a Pallet Toen episode

16.7%
  5. 5th gen Water Pokemon

12.8%
  6. Other reason

15.4%
  1. Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom @JohanSSB4 Twitter

All right, I have noticed a lot of speculation concerning Misty's next cameo (she's bound to have one, there's no denying that). I just want to know, what do you think her cameo episodes will be about?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  2. Apparently these kinds of threads are banned now, but I'll say it will just be a "Return to Pallet Town" episode.

3. Sonic Boom

Well, I couldn't find any rules concerning polls, and the closest to anything I mentioned is to not post things like "_____will show up in this episode!" If this in fact does break any rules, then the mods can go ahead and close it, but until then I'll leave this open.

4. The last one of these threads we had ended up spiralling downwards into "Bring Misty Back" crap, so a mod declared that no more threads of the like should be made. On the positive side, it gave rise to one of the funniest posts ever (by S. Suikun the Magnificent).

You can see it right here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=8229523#post8229523

5. Sonic Boom

Well, I wasn't aware of that rule, and besides, I specifically mentioned "cameo" on the thread title, so hopefully people will handle this maturely. If the mods don't approve, then they can close it. That post is hilarious though.

6. Pokemonmaster Bill

Pokemonmaster Bill Agnet of Umbrella

they will just show her when they need to show us if she is still alive

7. nickstr

nickstr Well-Known Member

I am thinking it might be to showcase Togekiss but I really hope it is more than that and soon if anything since I happen to be in Misty's fan base I know that other members are getting desperate and want her back badly even if it is for a few episodes. Not that I am trying to start something but just stating what I have observed about this situation.

8. pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132 Well-Known Member

Here are my guesses.
    Mistys appearance in Sinnoh(yeah i still think we are going to see her before Pallet) is either going to have something to do with Togekiss,somekind of water pokemon tournament or something with maybe new water pokemon which hasnt been shown so far.

When it comes to Togekiss,many people are convinced that her appearance is going to have something to do with him and Togetic evolution.However this doesnt sound very likely and as far as i know the only portal which leads to Mirage Kingdom is in Hoenn.Not to mention this with Togekiss would probably be similar to Mistys two episodes cameo in Hoenn so i woul rather like something different.

Coming to Sinnoh in search of rare water pokemon and trying to capture him i admit looks plausible and actually makes sence.

Now when it comes to water pokemon tournament while im aware that there has already been Wallace Cup,we cant shut down entirely the option that writers could come up with another water tournament being completely different to the one for which May came back and have her return to participate in it.

Of course Mistys return for something more than just a cameo(to further her goal for example) would be amasing and a lot of people would welcome this,but sadly this isnt very likely,so i guess her fans(and im one of them) will have to satisfy with just another cameo.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  9. High Commander Solomon

High Commander Solomon This is MADNESS!

Feminism, empowerment, and whatever else her fans claim she's all about.

10. yarrboots

yarrboots pokefan :]

Though it's highly unlikely, I wanna see a Togekiss ep with Misty. It'd be nice to see her show up at a contest one time. She's got a fanbase impatiently awaiting her next cameo. lol

11. zapdos1234

zapdos1234 Well-Known Member

i'd say tokekiss with lets just say its like bulbasaurs mystirious garden and misty gets toketic and goes there and bumps into ash they have done things like that before but not together

12. The Black Ninja

The Black Ninja Well-Known Member

misty will return in either a water pokemon tournement or a palet town episode

13. Jaguar297

Jaguar297 I'm back!

I think Misty will return like at the end of Diamond and Pearl(Includes Battle Extras) With a 5th generation water pokemon. That'll make it GOLDEN!

14. ~Mist~

~Mist~ revolutionary~

Not Togekiss; oh, please no. I have seen enough Misty fans go crazy over that idea in the past. >> Attention to one of her other ones, please! I wouldn't mind a Water Pokemon Tournament, but didn't we already have that with the Wallace Cup? Fifth generation water type sounds... meh, I don't know. Pallet Town cameo = no. The last one kind of disappointed me.

I'd much rather have an episode focused on her to see how she's been doing all this time. Like, she could appear to the group and tell them about her experiences and stuff like that. Maybe a battle between her and Ash; that would be great. I wouldn't want it to be a short-less-than-two-minutes battle but rather a long one. That's only in my dreams, though. I'd go with the battle and maybe something new about Misty we haven't seen, like attention to one of her pokemon like Luvdisc. :3

15. ShinyCharyZard

ShinyCharyZard Honesty=Infractions

There is a Phione figure being released around February/March time...So we'll more than likely see it in the anime around that time too. I'd say this'll be Misty's cameo.

16. sirboulevard

sirboulevard Master Coordinator

Misty will appear whenever the writers feel like it. I have a feeling she'll go to Sinnoh with Gyarados, Azurill and Caserin to catch a Lumineon.

17. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Phione being related to Misty is a stretch, it would be a rehash of May/Manaphy from Movie 9.

I doubt Phione's eventual appearance means anything for Misty.

18. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

I thought the egg was gone now after her last appearnce. So I'm going to assume they'll focouse on some thing dealing with water Pokemon. Maybe um Ash and the gang discover some type of new water Pokemon. We all know how much Misty loves water Pokemon, so shey'd volinteer going. She's never meet Dawn so this would be her first time seeing her, I'd love to see the interaction.

19. Red Jr.

Red Jr. Banned

If they do make the episode to involve togekiss, I wonder how the writers are gonna plan it out.

20. Squaaah

Squaaah Well-Known Member

The thing is, the films dont relate too much to the series. I agree with ShinyCharyZard that the most logical thing would be having her involved in a Phione episode. Mays already had Manaphy, and i can see how having May act as a mother to the prince of the sea (essentially making her the queen of the sea) can be a slap in the face to Misty fans, and as Phione is part of that line, a story with Misty could go someway to apeasing the Misty fans.

Of course, im not too hopeful about that, i think that if Misty was going to appear she would have done it by now. As for some kind of water contest, they kissed that goodbye with the Wallace cup. If they planned a water contest, that would have been focused on another pokemon type. Or it would have cameo'd Misty instead of May.
    As for showing off a 5th Gen pokemon, it seems much more likely that Misty will appear in a pallet town ep WITH a 5th gen pokemon thats already been shown, rather then a special appearing. Im not sure about Togekiss aswell, seeing as Misty ditched Toketic, and most of the fans seem to hate the idea.

Sorry if none of this makes sense... im a little bit drunk atm.