• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will it take

BowserCooper

What will it take for one of you on pokemon sword to trade me your mew. I want a Mew but not willing to pay the $50 price tag.

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
Have you considered buying the Pokeball plus and then returning it after? I know that's not the most ethical thing to do, but you'd get Mew and get to keep your money ‍♂️

Ghost94

What will it take for one of you on pokemon sword to trade me your mew. I want a Mew but not willing to pay the $50 price tag.
You can always wait until Pokémon Home is released then transfer Mew from Pokémon Bank.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
It went on sale for $20 during Black Friday, so it might be worth keeping an eye out for another sale on it.