• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will Season 12 be Titled?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
In your guess, what do you think the DP title of Season 12 be? Like for Season 10; Diamond and Pearl. Season 11; DP Battle Dimension. Since Season 12 will, somewhat, began with the Galatic Charge Parts 1 & 2, what will the new season be?

My guess it might be:
Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Galaxy
Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Universe
Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Zone

Rex Kamex

I honestly wish they still called in "Diamond & Pearl", but...

I can imagine something with "Platinum" in it...

EDIT: We're not gonna find out about this until next year, though...

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
I'm going to go with something beginning with Platinum as well. Although, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was just called Platinum.

Rave

Banned
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Battle Franky.

vhanix

Grass grower!
To be honest, I think it would have Platinum than Diamond and Pearl, since Platinum is being the latest so far...

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
In your guess, what do you think the DP title of Season 12 be? Like for Season 10; Diamond and Pearl. Season 11; DP Battle Dimension. Since Season 12 will, somewhat, began with the Galatic Charge Parts 1 & 2, what will the new season be?

My guess it might be:
Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Galaxy
Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Universe
Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Battle Zone

Doesn't Season 12 begin with DP105?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Doesn't Season 12 begin with DP105?

I don't think so, The Charge of Team Galactic parts 1 and 2 are DP96 and DP97, and since Serebii posted the new opening took place for these 2 episodes. If they are, then that's a good start for a new season.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Pokemon Diamond Pearl & Platinum
Thats what It probabley will be since the frist DP was Diamond and Pearl but you never know