• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what will you catch frist

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawaiian ale

zapdos master hoo ra
i dono if someone made somthing like but i not going look thourgh planty of pages

well who will you catch frist im goin starly

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
I really wanna catch a Buizel first. But I don't know how close they are to the hometown. And maybe a Bidoof.

cartman1

i'm going to first get a Starly then look for a Shinx.

snorlaxlife42

<<< MY BISHIE!!!!!!!
a shinx, then starly, then buizel

pokeAjvmon

Future Master
Manaphy from my egg

Draken

A Ralts, Hopefully i can get one.

Xan

Sexier than Yoda
Starly. Mukkuhawk seems pretty promising to me.

Raikou77

Probably just catch some random stuff while I use Infernape to go quick through the game, then try to SR for Heatran and Azelf.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
don't know yet. I tried to figer out wich pokemon i will get. But The're to much. So I'll just play and see

Shnitzel_12

To form my team fot th3 rest of the game, shinx, starly, budew and abra. Othere will prob be bidoofus for utilities. I'm using serebiiforums on my wii!!

Exiled_Sicilian

STalking is a hobby.
The first one I see, and then continue from there.

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
Once I get Naetoru (Forgotten the English names already >_<) I'm probally gonna catch a Starly (Mukkuru is Starly right?) and a Fuwante.

Status
Not open for further replies.