• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will you do differently?

ap13095

Noobslayer

~:Shadow:~

I plan to choos Cyndaquil (that is, a fire starter) rather than Totodile(water starter). Still thinking though...

knobfire

I need movesets,NOW!
Nothing--> this will be my last pokemon game and since crystal was my first, its gonna be a nice way to finish!!!

CrystalDepths

Jack Of All Trades
i know everyone regrets naming the rival ??? but i think im going to do it again just for old times sake.

However, im not going to never catch the three dogs

Andcetera

Crude mother fxxker
Diffrent team pokemon! I always choose mareep,gastly,spinarak and some others for my team, like always.
This tim i might get like, wooper,murkrow, igglypuff.
But you never know, i might change my mind if the spirit looks cool.
-fails-

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
-be more original when naming the character
-try to make my team mostly of eeveevolutions
- don't go like crazy following suicune everywhere
-I always pic fire starter this time I'll chose Chikorita

- Not name Rival ??? (Damn, alot of people did that)
- Not fill a team with mostly flying types
- Not run away from a shiny Wooper
- Not fall for stupid tricks to get rare Pokemon
- NOT start a new game 'for the hell of it'
- Not lose the cart after a few months

Still have the old G/S guide, I'll see how much it changes in those terms.

Windfang

Pokemon Solider
Maybe I will finish it. My son took his game back from me. I been a proud playing Poke Dad since Ruby. My son graduates this Jume and afther I told him about the remakes he was jazzed. Love it
great games

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
Not much I'm going to do different, but this is what I will do.
- Try to not make my name that of a TV character's that I like
- Not going to rush through the game, going to take it slow (although G/S/C were the longest games =D
- Going to get a different team, with no HM slaves.... Poor Noctowl and Furret in my Silver XD
- When I get bored I'm actually going to restart it. XD

Ghost Dialga

Master Trainer
Not much I'm going to do different, but this is what I will do.
- Try to not make my name that of a TV character's that I like
- Not going to rush through the game, going to take it slow (although G/S/C were the longest games =D
- Going to get a different team, with no HM slaves.... Poor Noctowl and Furret in my Silver XD
- When I get bored I'm actually going to restart it. XD

Jukain:)

Heart & Soul...
-I will pick the chick instead (I always pick my real gender even though the chick sprite is cooler)
-I will not name my pokemon dirty names (I had a weezing named b*lls)
-I will acctuly train Entai!
-I will only use one water type (Red Gyrados)
-I will have a shiny electevire instead of a shiny wigglytuff! (don't wanna waste that Odd Egg!
-I will acctuly use the togepi this time! (thank you 4th gen)
-I won't choose the totodile!

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
-I will pick the chick instead (I always pick my real gender even though the chick sprite is cooler)
-I will not name my pokemon dirty names (I had a weezing named b*lls)
-I will acctuly train Entai!
-I will only use one water type (Red Gyrados)
-I will have a shiny electevire instead of a shiny wigglytuff! (don't wanna waste that Odd Egg!
-I will acctuly use the togepi this time! (thank you 4th gen)
-I won't choose the totodile!

I Lol'd from your signature about totodile Must die xD but im going pick Totodile MWHAHAHA
;250;

What will I do different? Let's see...

-I'll choose Cyndaquil for my starter, instead of Chikorita.
-I won't use a flying type early on.
-No Geodude! I'll get a Phanpy if I can.
-Train an Oddish.
-KO every Sentret I find.
-Use Natu! Poor flying/psychic needs more usage.

iroxusux

I think ill have a espeon in here
wont name my rival ???
have a different varity of parties
train really hard
not blow off by killin legends

necropedal

Well Lets see, decade ago I was 11 and boy did we have a limited selection of things we could do back then.

I for one have only ever utilized a sixth position on my teams on 3 occasions and probably won't do so again here.
I do intend on keeping my starter Cyndaquil, and i also intend on making sure my team (as always) receives the best experience it can.
I remember once having a legit Venusaur before battling Lt. Surge in Blue, which was good.

MY gold game lasted over 500 hours and I had done most of what could be done, my dex data was completed up to a point where i could go no further (trades, events and such were not possible back then, so my dex was only about 85% complete or thereabouts.)

I might (for only the fourth time in my Pokémon gaming career) utilize my Masterball.

I also hope (time permitting) to have a Typhlosion before I face Whitney. Mirroring my Venusaur from about 9 years ago.

I will have more things to list later on.

HoennMaster

-Actually pay attention to what Pokémon are on my team
-Level up more then just my starter
-Not pick such dumb names for my rival (I think I'll just do Silver)
-other dumb things I did when I was 9/10. :)

KKInu

I will try to catch any pokemon I can instead of just catching the ones I lke (I started doing this around Emerald version and then again in Platinum)

Make a well balanced team instead of hoarding around the first pokemon I caught without leveling them up -_-'

giving better nicknames to my pokemon

I REFUSE to name my rival whatever random letters I landed on when I closed my eyes and haphazardly shifted the control pad and pressed the buttons XD man that was a disastrous name. That was back when I hated the G/S/C rival (something about him irked me)... now I think he's pretty cool, so I'll name him something more reasonable.

Jonah Man

Snorlax Trainer
I'm not going to lose to anybody I come across. I will beat this game with no trouble at all. Heh heh... I'll try.

My team won't be weak to ground type this time!!!!!