• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will your D/P name be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines will be my real name Latifah or my nick name Tifah

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Jupetta

My name would probably be Damon if I get Diamond which I probably will, I like making the name similar to the title of the game.

Eszett

one love
Please enlighten us, Nintendo; we have nothing to discuss now. D:

I always seemed to use a different name for the 3rd-gen games (Eszett, Andrew, Rebecca, and Wolfram...woo). It'll depend on whether I choose the boy sprite or the girl sprite:

Boy: Gaston (my Silver name, it makes me effervesce).
Girl: Annukka

*Ra*

The power of the sun
I don't know usually i will see on the sprite of the characters but if

Boy: Ra, Surge ( I got this name from something else, not pokemon ) or the most likely Kai. I don't know i don't like putting my real name james in.

Girl: Melody(don't ask) or Motoko(ghost in the shell yah...)

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm probably going to have Train as my name. It used to be TK (my initials), but when my friends started to call me Train, I decided to use that for my Pkmn name as well.

Eszett

one love
scythian_reaper said:
I will be using EXC355UM, I use it for online gaming in every game.
More likely than not your name will only be able to contain seven characters.

Also, I'm thinking that if I choose the male I might pick Paavo.

Light Wolf

Holy Wolf of Light
I think I can spend my time in better things but I'm on vacation ;)
I'll use the default name, I always do that in every game, not only the Pokémon ones. There's an almost nule chance that I'll use my real name, Carlos. But maybe when we go Online our DS user name will be the one that the other people see, like in Mario Kart DS, in that case, you'll recognise me as Light Wolf, that's been my name in MSN and other things (like MMORPG's) since some time.

A

Argoxoz Crucificus

Well, as always, I'll use my name given to me by my parents: Liam.

B

BestBreeder

Depends between what I feel like, I never really use the same name..Except Leelai...I use that one alot..

Crystal Clair

It all depends who I like at the time. I may choose Miya, Maya, Megumi, Megan or even Soara in honor of my favorite artist.
Or I may just choose whatever I like on the default list.

X-Ninji

X-Naut+Ninji=Me
I use my realifc name (Sid)
I have been usering from Yellow (My 1st Poke Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.