• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What will your team be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
(sorry mods if this is in the wrong place)

I've seen alot of banners with "My future DP team" and similar. So I thought why not have a thread where you can share ideas for future D/P teams and get advice and comments on your possible future team.

Please list your team inc name of pokemon and it's pokedex number - some people dont know all the pokemon's japenese or even english names so if you list their number it means it is easier for people to find on serebii.

To look at the pokedex visit Serebii by clicking here

Click on Diamond&Pearl in my sig and rate which 12 i should choose to use (6 for diamond, 6 for pearl) i wont be using manaphy or aruseus though

Happy discussing!

Last edited:

Skinwalker

Hmm, well, the sprites and nicknnames for my team so far are in my sig:
Lucario (a special sweeper), Goukazarou (fire starter, a physical sweeper), Raichu (a special sweeper) and Miltank (a tank/ healer). I still haven't decided on the last two pokemon, and I'd appreciate some help. I'd like another tank, but I'm not sure about the last pokemon; I'd like a tank and something to cover weaknesses, counter common problems, dish out some spikes or something...

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
Lucario (a special sweeper), Goukazarou (fire starter, a physical sweeper), Raichu (a special sweeper) and Miltank (a tank/ healer). I still haven't decided on the last two pokemon, and I'd appreciate some help. I'd like another tank, but I'm not sure about the last pokemon; I'd like a tank and something to cover weaknesses, counter common problems, dish out some spikes or something...

id reccommend Rydon's new evolution - looks very tough and im sure it'd make an impressive team member
great team choice so far though

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
I'm gonna have three different teams probably. The first one will include pokemon available in the Shinou dex, so that I can fight the E4 with them. The second one will be my strongest pokemon team (no ubers included), with which I will fight most of the times thru Wi-Fi, and the last one will be my "Gym Leader's team", full of Bug and similar pokemon (like grass). I've only thought of the first team's members: Naetle's final evo, Milotic, Rosurade, Donkarasu, Mimilop and Beequeen. I'm still thinking over the other two teams.

dark rift

i think fortress is perfect for eather of those jobs and its not weak to water

rybo5000

<- so cute <3
Hey! Click on Diamond&Pearl in my sig and rate which 12 i should choose to use (6 for diamond, 6 for pearl) i wont be using manaphy or aruseus though

CWtennis

i know for sure i will have pochamas final evo on their, then if i can get it, shiny parukia then the rest idk?

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
I've seen alot of banners with "My future DP team" and similar. So I thought why not have a thread where you can share ideas for future D/P teams and get advice and comments on your possible future team.

Because that's the purpose of the entire RMT forum.

-Gesperrt

Status
Not open for further replies.