• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would a good Pokemon website name be?

Sapphire Milotic

I was wanting to hear some cool suggestions on some Pokemon domain names. Something that would be a cool address to type in, that would not be easily forgotten. :)

Penguinist Trainer

you know, i think this site has a good idea, take a pokemon name, most likely a favorite and use it as the name, then you would already have a color scheme and mascot.

ShinyPalkia

SkittyonWailord

SkittyOnWailord

Yukimenoko

(^That's one of my favorite Pokémon names. It sounds & looks beautiful and mysterious, if you ask from me. It's the Japanese name of Froslass.)

Pokémon Trio

(^Trio is one (shop) chain & there are many Pokémon trios like the Lake Trio & Dragon Trio.)

Meowth's Pay Day

Pokémon Site

Cool Tentacool

Rotom Motor

Zone of Magnezone

Lumineon's Light

Snover Tower

I hope one of these goes for you. ^_^ If doesn't, I can make up more. :)

CHG-Swampert

CHG Co-Lead Swampert
PokémonSite.com? that would be hilarious o_O

JolteonShock

<<Squishy loves you!
Hmmmm....how about:
Pokelegends.com (probably exists)
Maybe take a Pokemon name (ex: Espeon's) and add something like Den, Corner, cave, mall, cardborad box, etc. You would end up with something like Espeon's Den, Serebii's hideout, Plusle's Corner, etc. Then you would have the mascot down, and you could make a skin to represent the Pokemon's colors. Ex: Espeon's Den would have a Black background with purple textboxes and such.

Disgruntled Goat

has his moments
First decide what the site will be about. For example if it's mainly about the TV series it could be PokeTV or something.

Otherwise think up general names for places and add "poke" or "pokemon" to them, eg:
Pokemon Home
PokeHome
PokeVillage
PokeTrain
PokemonMystery
...etc etc

Jaguar297

I'm back!
yeah, what houndourm said, I made mine from my favorite Pokemon and with my favorite type, Ninetails and the Dark type. so Darktail.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
pokemain sort of a play on words, with pokemon and main, like the main place to be.....

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
You could do a pokeball name like masterball.com or pokeball.com.;181;

random guardian

Get your flame on!
siribee.net because .net makes things look important

on the serious side(WHERE?)
Step1. take your two favorite pokemon and combine them or take a pokemon name and translate it in a diffrent language
Step2. make it sound cool to the majority you are atracting(ect. battelers,fans,anime,sexy woman)
Step3. pick perfect backround and catchfrase(ect. serebii + forigne name + green + nerds = Fans) keep rule 2 in mind.

Torosiken

This is a title.
1st think about mascot, then think about place. But DONT HIDEOUT, HEADQUARTERS, ETC! That's boooooriiing!! Try sumthin unique!
Like using Pokemon's japanese name, like serebii.net

Or use attack name, like blast burn etc. btw I like your combination sapph, sapphire milotic.

As example, like mine, Achamo~Torchic, http://achamotorchic.piczo.com *shot adversiting*