• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would Ash do next?

What would Ash do next

• Total voters

golduck#1

i think he will go to battle fontier. the only way i see him battlign the elite four is when it's the last ever season of pokemon

milenadrg

Battle Frontier, of course, or maby he could challenge some of Elite Four members. If I were Ash, I'l use Charizard, Snorlax or Sceptile for that...

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
battle frounteir, but i hope that it's actually on that little island that spark mountain is on, because it seems more like the plot of the game and more stuff happens on that little island...

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
It depends. If the next generatyion comes out, then I think he might challenge the next league, otherwise the Battle Frontier.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I can see him going for the battle frontier.

He beat one, so he might want to try his chances in the next.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
For some reason, I've started to believe less and less in a new generation of Pokemon. After all, they made a God of all Pokemon. I wish they ended at a round figure however. Anyway, I see Ash going to the Battle Frontier. Perhaps after that he could try his own against the E4 and Cynthia.

milenadrg

For some reason, I've started to believe less and less in a new generation of Pokemon. After all, they made a God of all Pokemon. I wish they ended at a round figure however. Anyway, I see Ash going to the Battle Frontier. Perhaps after that he could try his own against the E4 and Cynthia.

Stop. So what if there is some kind of "god" Pokemon. There's no reason for end such a wonderful serie...
I hope there would be more gens and other things. When something have fans, there's no reason to be ended. And ending Anime or anything about Pokemon would be biggest crime...

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Challenge the elite four, finally lose to/tie with Cynthia after a Garchomp vs Charizard battle of epic proportions. Then he will head off to compete in the BF. Or he will use the BF to train before challenging the E4.

Sceptile vs Roserade
Pikachu vs Milotic (AGAIN)
Infernape vs Lucario
Staraptor/Swellow vs Togekiss
Floatzel vs Gastrodon
Charizard vs Garchomp

Thats how i see it. YES i think Cynthia will use Gastrodon instead of Spiritomb, and YES i think it would be ok for both Infernape and Charizard to be used.

Last edited:

milenadrg

Challenge the elite four, finally lose to/tie with Cynthia after a Garchomp vs Charizard battle of epic proportions. Then he will head off to compete in the BF. Or he will use the BF to train before challenging the E4.

Sceptile vs Roserade
Pikachu vs Milotic (AGAIN)
Infernape vs Lucario
Staraptor/Swellow vs Togekiss
Floatzel vs Gastrodon
Charizard vs Garchomp

Thats how i see it. YES i think Cynthia will use Gastrodon instead of Spiritomb, and YES i think it would be ok for both Infernape and Charizard to be used.

To battle Cynthia, Ash must beat Paul first...

beoderro

Unactive :(
I voted 'Challenge Elite Four' and why I did that? Because...

- Thought it's time now. Ash have challenge many E4 member so he have some experience.
- I have feeling that Ash wins Sinnoh League and got opportunity to challenge them.
- It would be cool if he do it.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I voted 'Challenge Elite Four' and why I did that? Because...

- Thought it's time now. Ash have challenge many E4 member so he have some experience.
- I have feeling that Ash wins Sinnoh League and got opportunity to challenge them.
- It would be cool if he do it.

1. That's true, but he hasn't come close to winning any of them, so odds are he wouldn't even get past Aaron's first two pokemon even with his strongest pokemon.
2. He probably won't win the Sinnoh League considering his past record (the writers will want to keep it that way until the final episode).
3. It would be cool for him to get flattened yet again by the Elite 4? Wow, you have some strange tastes!

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
I think he should go to the Jhoto Battle Frontier (if there is one!).