• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would be different if Pokemon were REAL?

Would real life Pokemon be boss?

• I wish Pokemon were real.

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • If Pokemon were real, it would be the end of the world.

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Pokemon ARE real!

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • You guys have NO life.

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
pretty much everything would be different, and there might even be pokemon rights. If an alakazam was used for something, then there would have to be a line were we would have to respect the pokemon's wild aspect, and its higher intellect as well.

Well, that's my two cents.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
This is just a random FACT: there would probably be an ammendment somewhere involving something called gardevoir-alitt;282;, yes I just said that. Think about it, how much fanservice has been done to gardevoir, as well as fanfics, you know there are gonna be some *** holes who would just have to do this, perhaps a lopunny too.
Dude you took the words right out of my mouth... On topic... I've mentioned many times what I would do and be like if Pokemon were real so I'm not going to say it again.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Well...they'd help the overpopulation of humans...XDD of course though...now that I think about it...what stops Pokemon from becoming overpopulated? //all of those Masuda Method Charmanders...xD//

But yeah things would be different...very different. Maybe regular animals would start to adapt to them in the long run?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Oh god we'd be screwed/ Avoiding all the Chande and Gya that are rampaging around, and then we'd have to worry about Ditto, but it would be awesome too!

TherianForm

King of TM87
What would the world be like if Pokemon was actually REAL?!?

What would the world be like if Pokemon was real??

Would it all be peaceful and would we all live in harmony? ;013;

Or would the world be terrible, which criminals using Pokemon
to their advantage, destroying things, stealing things and killing everyone?;452;

Would Pokemon be eaten? Will they try and take over the world?

What are your thoughts?

WarpAvP2

Myvotri Varefar
Well, I love ghost pokemon.

So, I'd be dead or something.

*High five Chadenlure!*
*Soul less*

Ferrin

Easily Lost
your examples were perfect ;013; ;452; we would have to be careful. there are examples in the disturbing pokemon thread
haunter's pokedex entry:"Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes."

Last edited:

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
In my mind, there are two possible outcomes. The first, it'd be exactly like the games/anime with ten-year-olds running around catching and battling with Pokemon. The second, we'd be completely screwed. Pokemon would be everywhere, including Tyranitars, Sharpedos, etc. They could just be waiting for you when you turn a corner, waiting to attack.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
If Pokemon were real, that'd be epic! Though going to the negative side of things, ever come across a dead bird? Lets rephrase that, ever come across a dead electrocuted bird? I swear, those Pichu's are evil! They have it written all over them.

http://i50.*******.com/2q9xmdj.jpg

THE FACE OF PURE TERROR!

gliscor&yanmega

The world would blow up one way or another. Either people will be using the Pokemon for destruction, or the Pokemon get feed up and blow the world up themselves. Win win. Lose lose either way.

SirIllo

$UP@-$W@G STARE GMFO
I would imagine a lot of you would imagine a utopian society, but in reality, pokemon are seemingly immortal so the militaries would have an unlimted amount of ammunition for was... Gangs could make easy money... Rioting... We`d all have to band together to save it, but our attempts would be pretty much usless...

Kelz

More saving. More doing.™
Ugh this thread again....It would be the same since Pokemon would equate to animals.

Barely. If you can find me an electrically-charged mouse in real life, I'll reconsider.

I think it would be similar to how the in-game Pokémon world is, except there would not be as much of a focus on battling. Knowing how society works today, we'd probably use them for their abilities rather than befriending them.