• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would be on the back of your league card?

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
You actually do have a back on your League card. It shows the team you had when you gave the card, your starter, your Pokedex, your start date, your curry dex, your best Rotom Rally score, how many total Pokemon you've caught, and how many Shiny Pokemon you've caught.

I'm curious if there's a way to change which statistics are shown. There should be, in my opinion. Perhaps your best streak at the Battle Tower, Wifi battle win/loss ratio, Raids defeated, etc.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Hmmm, mine would probably say something like this:

Although this trainer may not be the best on the battlefield, Ayla's charm, generosity, and fashion sense has helped make her a popular figure in the Galar region. She would much rather spend her time showing off her many styles rather than trying (and failing) to appear as a hardcore competitive Trainer. While Ayla is usually never conceited or arrogant, she loves popularity and cannot go for one day without handing out at least twenty copies of her league card.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
You actually do have a back on your League card. It shows the team you had when you gave the card, your starter, your Pokedex, your start date, your curry dex, your best Rotom Rally score, how many total Pokemon you've caught, and how many Shiny Pokemon you've caught.

I'm curious if there's a way to change which statistics are shown. There should be, in my opinion. Perhaps your best streak at the Battle Tower, Wifi battle win/loss ratio, Raids defeated, etc.

Oooh, that'd be cool. I remember that we have a back, but I didn't know what was on it. I was thinking more in terms of what sort of description you'd have on the back, like a biography or short interview.

I can't wait to catch shiny Pokemon and start showing that number off... :D