• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would be the most painful move?

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
Sheer Cold+Lock(I don't remember of Articuno's move)=KO. I love seeing that.

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir
You people have no imagination... except maybe for oooo.

What hurts would be will-o-wisp. Think about it. OHKO moves, you typically don't feel much. It just happens and then you wake up somewhere else recovering. However, burns are something entirely different. Nothing is more painful than a burn. Nothing. Every move is agony. The little breeze blowing by can cause millions of little needles of pain to shoot through your skin. And don't even think about touching or washing it.

Burns are the worst.

Perhaps attract. Falling in love and then being attacked by the object of your affections all within the space of 2 turns.

Owch, THAT'S a heartbreaker! lol

ThunderWave wouldn't be very pleasent. I mean, you just sit there immobile while people beat you up.... ugh.

Alder

Come at me bro
A Mega Kick to a vulnerable area like the sternum or ulner nerve.

...Or somewhere else vulnerable.

Kicking crotches is bad, but with a Pokemon move? Mega Kick, Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Triple Kick, Rolling Kick, Hi Jump Kick...the list goes on.

still, though...Horn Drill, anything sharp, Rock Throw, Rock Blast, Flare Blitz...probably Shock Wave, too...not so much Water moves.

Acid and most fire moves.

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
The..most painful could be Draco Meteor..or even Blast Burn.

Physically? I'd go with Thunderpunch or Fire Punch. Images..o.0

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
Head on, could be damaging when it comes to Hydro Pump, or possibly Hydro Cannon. That's worse than ripping paper.

pokemaster001

I beg to differ. Do you know what pressurized water (eg. Hydro Pump) does to your body? It's like the equivalent of getting slammed with a boulder. I kid you not. :/
yeah, and think about surf, I love the ocean so I know what a big wave will do, it doesn't sound pleasant!

and an endure/horn drill combo
ouch!
think about it, normally horn drill is a massive power attack painful enough to knock out anyone, but using endure you go through the whole thing without being able to faint, not cool
Burns are the worst.
yes, getting hit by lightning or a boulder or fire is worse than being burned, of course, what was I thinking?

ThePokéman09

Makes me wonder why the hell Pokémon enjoy battling with all the pain they face... I would say psychic, any physical move in the crotch, and without a doubt sheer cold would be horrific (if you've ever been in snow without warm clothing you'd know).

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Makes me wonder why the hell Pokémon enjoy battling with all the pain they face

Thats what the pokeballs are really for, no one said they enjoy it, they're just forced to do it. Hinthint.

Ice beam would be pretty nasty, especially if you got frozen, imagine the frosbite, and on the flipside there's also the excrutiating torture of living through flamethrower...

oooo

Maybe destiny bond - once you realize that you are helpless and can't stop it, and that it is your fault that you are getting hit by that move...

Raine Caulwell

Calm Gardevoir
yes, getting hit by lightning or a boulder or fire is worse than being burned, of course, what was I thinking?

But those are more likely to put you into shock so you wont feel as much of the pain as you would with a burn. Trust me. I much rather be shot than suffer a 2nd or 3rd degree burn.