• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Would Be Your "Dream" Ending to DP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream ending will be the group entering a cave and an earthquake occurs. They escape the cave but the cave gets destroyed and Ash and Dawn realize that Buizel and Piplup couldn't get out of the cave. After that a huge explosion will occur in the place the cave was, a bird will poop in it and the world will reach peace.

RIP Piplup and Buizel.:(

Did I ever mention how amazing you are? If I didn't, I just did in the previous sentence.

Along with Dax's brilliant idea, I'd just love for Satoshi to realize he's not very good with contests and to just stick with gyms. I'd also like for the group to discover something new instead of Contests and Gyms that possibly Takeshi can do that isn't boring as crap.

zapdos1234

ash

makes to sinnoh leage
defeats nando and jun
tie with paul in final goes to new region but dosnt start again with pikachu instead takes pikachu infernoape buizel and grotle
meets new rival

brock
defo see uxie thats left for him
open a breeding centre

dawn
grand festival
defeats zoey and kenny loses to nando
goes to new rigion with ash taking along loppuny piplup ambipom maybe houndour if she catches one

Waterpokes

Piplup loses to an Empoleon who uses Bubblebeam and dies.

Ash:

-Gives Chimchar back to Paul.
-Loses to Paul in the final.
-Goes to Pallet Town and meets up with May or Dawn.
-Begins in Johto, taking Pikachu, Tododile, Gliscor and Cyndaquil/Torkoal on change.

Dawn:

-Buries Piplup in a graveyard where Piplup lovers lives.
-Loses to Nando in GF.
-Goes to Johto, taking Buneary and Swinub.

Brock:

-Gets a another season before he gets married and leaves-
-Cathes some Rock pokemon.
-Open a breeding center.

CdrePrez

Evolution Trainer
My dream ending would be:

Ash goes to Sinnoh League and finds out Jun and Paul are there.

Ash's Monferno evolves into Infernape and he defeats Paul with him. (THE IRONY!!!)

Showdown!! Jun vs. Ash! Battle ends up being a tie (because Jun drops Paul's method of battling and uses his own.) Both Jun and Ash get a chance to battle Cynthia. (Epic battle between Infernape and Empoleon.

Ash arrives and realizes that Jun is the champion! Ash beats Jun. (another close battle) Note: Ash's Buizel evolves into Floatzel while battling Cynthia

Declines offer to stay in Sinnoh as champ. Later on, Paul returns and Jun defeats his idol, but Jun doesn't want to stay in Sinnoh and gives Paul the champ spot. (Must hurt Paul's feelings to not EARN it, lol.)

Paul stays as champ.

Dawn meets May, Dawn, Harley, Kenny, Zoey, Drew, Nando at Grand Festival. Beat's Kenny in match before Quarter finals. Beats Nando in quarter finals. Beat's Zoey in the semi-finals and has a rematch with May in the final......MAY WINS!

Brock decides to go back and opens a Breeding Center right by Pewter City. Ash, Jun and Dawn go to Sinnoh's Battle Frontier!!! Jun and Ash get their Frontier Badges, Jun also meets his father there and takes his place as Frontier Brain.

Dawn, then goes to Hoenn. (Much like when May went to Johto)

Then Ash goes to 5th Gen Region, and meets 5th Gen Girl AND Boy (Yeah, I said it, lol.) The END!

milenadrg

Jun: Will lose to Paul.
Ash: He will beat the same guy and make him good.
Paul: Like I said will became good.
Dawn: Will gone to next region with her rivals Nando, Kenny and Zoey.
Aoi: Would became a reccuring character like Casey.
Brock: Will leave Ash forever and possibly gone with some Nurse Joy who helped him to evolove his Happiny.
Male charater from 5th gen: He will join Ash.
Unknown female character: She will join Ash as Brock's replacement.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
^^ Good ideas we need a change! Male Carature= JUN

I also would like to see Jun win Sinnoh and wip Palmer

But Brock will be back one day....Mabey 3 guys and 2 girls

Kiddies, Satoshi isn't being replaced.
Like.
Ever.
He's the Mary-Sue of Pokemon's creator, so he's going to be in it until we SPPf'ers have freakin' Grandkids, and there's over 10k breeds of Pokemon infesting that little world of theirs, and Pokemon like Bulbasaur will be considered Fossil Pokemon.
There. : D I SAID IT. Be happy. |:

NOW ONTO OTHER THINGS~
For my "dream" ending to DP, I'd like Hikari to NOT win the Grand Festival. Come in around...eh, top 12, maybe? I mean, come on. Even Haruka didn't win her first GF.
Satoshi...a nice solid Top 4 finish in the League, and maybe a chance to take on the Elite Four, if he so pleases.
Takeshi...let him do something. ANYTHING. PLEASE.

My dream ending?
Team Galactic decides using fail Pokemon just isn't cutting it, invests in some automatics, massacres Ash, Dawn, Brock, May, Max, Misty, Drew, Tracey, and any other "hero" main character, and the show becomes about the emotionally-crippled lives of Galactica Greatness commanders, emotionally-void big boss man, and emotionally-creepy dude from Platinum. Much violence, sex, and other non-G-rated material ensues, but at least it isn't Ash taking 5 episodes to get a badge.
The series ends by Team Galactic succeeding in their plot to recreate the universe or world or whatever they wanted to remake and the show morphs to the mirror universe where they didn't bust a cap and Ash migrates to Battle Island to face the new Frontier, mooching symbols off sappy brains who pity his ages-old journey to become Pokemon Master, continuing on with his journey of fail. Dawn's skirt is still short in both universes, and Team Rocket remains for the lulz.

^What she said : D

Ash: Finally decides to not fail and actually beats the Elite Four. Thinking that still isn't good enough, he runs off to the Battle Frontier with Jun and Paul (who I will tlak about more later)

Dawn: Doesn't win the Grand Festival. My money's on Nando, srsly. Also decides that Conway is the sex and they have adventures together. Or something.

...In all seriousness though I see Dawn, Zoey, Kenny, and all those other random kids heading to some other region to do Contests.

Brock: Either a. finds something worthwhile to do, b. finds a chick, c. goes home to discover his entire family has fallen apart and must stay in Pewter to rebuild it.

Paul and Jun realize they love each other, and also do the whole Battle Frontier thing. Jun gets disowed by Palmer for not winning the league and digging a dude. Not really, cuz then I would feel bad for Jun...

And Team Galactic still appears alot for no apparent reason, but not in an annoying TR way.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Ash-
*Ash gets all 8 badges
*Makes it at least the Top 4
*Ash returns to Kanto, and goes to the new region (TBC) with Pikachu.

Dawn-
*Piplup evolves to Prinplup, then Empoleon
*Gets all 5 Ribbons
*Journeys to Hoenn to do Hoenn Contests
*Swinub evolves to Piloswine then to Mamoswine
*Gets to the Top 8 in the GF

Brock-
*Croagunk evolves to Toxicroak
*Brock returns to Pewter City (again)

Jun-
*Jun makes it to the Top 16 in the Sinnoh League

Paul-
*Paul makes it to the Top 8
*Paul goes back home in Veilstone

May-
*Wins the Johto GF
*Wartortle evolves to Blastoise, and Munchlax evolves to Snorlax.

Zoey-
*Makes it to theTop 2 in the GF
*Glameow > Purugly, Misdreavus > Mismagius

Jessie-
*Jessie becomes a Co Speaker in the GF

James-
*Is Given Cacnea back from Gardenia, and has evolved to Cacturne after saving the gang from a swarm of Pokemon from Ash and the Gang & Jessie, Meowth & Gardenia.

In the last episode of DP, Ash has made it to at least the Top 4, Dawn makes it to the Top 4.

In the NBF, Ash, Dawn, and Brock head to the Johto region to compete in the Johto Grand Festival. Dawn plans to enter the GF with Harley, Drew, Soledad, May, and Jessilina. Ash competes in the New Battle Frontier to win the six main symbols.

Harley ends up in the Top 16, Drew and Dawn in the Top 8, Soledad in the Top 2, and May wins the GF.

After the GF and the NBF, Ash and Pikachu head to the new region. Dawn travels to Hoenn to compete in contests. Brock return to Pewter City. Drew, Soledad, May, and Harley go to Sinnoh to compete in Contests.

DarkDragonite.

My dream ending to DP? Probably Paul winning the league and learning a little respect for Ash in the process. Or a nasty path where Paul's ego shoots through the roof after winning the league and challenges the elite four only to be crushed back down to reality. Ash after losing to Paul reevaluates his whole outlook on Pokemon training and goes into a withdrawal similar to that of his after losing to Richie. A less naive Ash emerges for the 5th Gen with a more balanced outlook and the adventures continue.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
My dream ending to DP? Probably Paul winning the league and learning a little respect for Ash in the process. Or a nasty path where Paul's ego shoots through the roof after winning the league and challenges the elite four only to be crushed back down to reality. Ash after losing to Paul reevaluates his whole outlook on Pokemon training and goes into a withdrawal similar to that of his after losing to Richie. A less naive Ash emerges for the 5th Gen with a more balanced outlook and the adventures continue.

I definitely want Paul to win this....IF there is a new Battle Frontier, and Paul is there. I just want a sub-plot to develop throughout the course of the next saga where Ash starts to reconsider his training methods, ultimately deciding his way was still the best and only path for him, and defeats Paul in a rematch at the end of the Frontier, presumably after Paul loses against the Elite 4. I will be a happy camper if this happened. :)

Last edited:

thunderblade12

Rest of Sinnoh:
- Ash, Paul, Nando and Jun win their 8 badges
- Dawn, Nando, Kenny and Zoey win their 5 ribbons
- Team Galatic lake arc..
- Team Galactic final arc(Cyrus is defeated, the 3 pixies and 3 dragons make their anime appearence)
- Dawn gets one more pokemon and maybe Brock too
- Certain pokemon evolve

GF and Sinnoh League
- A lot of recurring characters in both to replace random nameless filler people. (Conway, Jasmine, Fantina, Johanna's rival, Sho, Aoi, Allan, Sho, Leona, Holly etc)
- Dawn comes in the top 4 of the Sinnoh GF, Zoey cmes in the top 8, Kenny makes it to the top 2 and Nando wins
- Ash and Paul tie in the Sinnoh league meaning both can challange the Elite 4. Nando and Jun come in the top 4
- May wins the Johto Grand Festival. She and her rivals hread to Sinnoh

Battle Frontier:
- Ash learns of the BF from Jun and decoides to go train there before challenging the E4. Jun goes too. Paul goes to challenge the E4 right away.
- Dawn, Kenny and Zoey both earn 5 more ribbons
- Ash and Jun gather the 5 Frontier Symbols and have a final battle which Ash wins
- Cyrus/Heatran arc
- certain pokemon evolve. Captures of 5th gen. pokemon
- Dawn wins the GF and decides to stay at the ribbon society. Piplup finally evolves and Ash and Dawn have a final battle

E4 arc:
- Ash goes to E4 castle and has to challange one E4 member per day. All of Ash's friends that hes ever met watch on TV.
- Ash decides to use his Kanto team to battle Aaron, Johto team for Bertha, Hoeen team for Flint, Sinnoh team for Lucian and a mixture for Cynthia. Every one of his pokemon get to battle.
- Ash beats the E4 and Cynthia and must now battle Paul who has beaten Cynthia
- Ash beats Paul but decides that being the champion of a region isn't the same as being a "pokemon master." He decides to travel to other regions and become the champion of all of them. Paul remains the champion
- Ash heads to the 5th gen. land with Pikachu and his 5th generation pokemon

5th gen. land:
- Ash tags along with the girl from the new game, she is a coordinator.
- Brock rejoins with Croagunk
- The new girl gets the cute starter
- Ash gets the regional flying type, a grass, fire, and water type.

Last edited:

oske

As a Misty fan:
I hope misty comes with a sword as big as my hate for Dawn and May combined and hits Dawn on the head with it.

As a logical fan:
A double battle with Gary and Ash v.s Paul and Cynthia, Ash wins and gary looses, happy ending blah blah new pokemon proffesor and new pokemon blah blah...

randomspot555

Man, many of these dreams are so ridiculous. I know it's a dream, but hoping for Pidgeot, or Ash to actually win an entire league, or become a Pokemon Master (which I still don't think is a real title that one can earn), are so out there.

I might as well say some crap like "I hope James Bond shows up and has a dualing contest with Grotle and they shoot at cans lined up on a fence, so Grotle can improve his leech seed, then Bond will kill the KGB agent that has been following Ash this whole time, and it's paul!"

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
E4 arc:
- Ash goes to E4 castle and has to challange one E4 member per day. All of Ash's friends that hes ever met watch on TV.
- Ash decides to use his Kanto team to battle Aaron, Johto team for Bertha, Hoeen team for Flint, Sinnoh team for Lucian and a mixture for Cynthia. Every one of his pokemon get to battle.
- Ash beats the E4 and Cynthia and must now battle Paul who has beaten Cynthia
- Ash beats Paul but decides that being the champion of a region isn't the same as being a "pokemon master." He decides to travel to other regions and become the champion of all of them. Paul remains the champion
- Ash heads to the 5th gen. land with Pikachu and his 5th generation pokemon

That would be way too cool if this happens. :D

Grei

not the color
I think that there should be an arc where Chimchar (as a Monferno) evolves into Infernape, and, while battling Paul, uses Blaze. However, the power of his Blaze is too much, and injures him. Eventually, after beating Paul, Infernape dies, which sends Ash into a depression. For the next arc, Ash slowly works his way out of his depression, which leads into the next series, 5th Gen.

Yeah.

But since that'll never happen~

I'd like for Ash to get to the Elite Four and make it past round one. Maybe get all the way to Lucian and finally lose. Him being the Champion would be cool, but it would be a bit too much, considering he didn't even win the League last saga.

Brock will likely go all the way back to Kanto, then all the way to the next gen region (unfortunately), but a short break from him would be nice. Maybe, on his way to the fifth gen region, he gets caught up in some problems and can't get to Ash right away.

Dawn will move on to a new region, maybe even the 5th Gen region, but will leave Ash's group and become a recurring character/rival.

katfairy

Ash either wins or comes in second, while Paul only makes the top 16. Ash heads to new territory with Pikachu and Bayleef, while Chimchar enjoys being pampered by Tracey. Charizard makes a few trips to visit them now that his training isn't quite so intense. Ash continues to mature, but still is a bit hasty at times. He is curious about the whole Aura thing, but nervous enough that he doesn't jump into it as quickly as usual, resulting in a slow buildup of his skills. (In other words, he doesn't pull a Willow.)

Brock takes a more active role now that Ash is being portrayed as old enough to not always letting his enthusiasm get the best of him. Croagunk stays with him in the new area, and Crobat returns. Brock's little brother (Forrest?) is able to catch his own Pokemon and run the gym, so Brock can now switch out his Pokemon if he feels the need.

Dawn doesn't win the GF. However, she does do well enough that she feels satisfied for now and knows she's got something to work toward. She joins Ash on his journey to the new area, even if there are no contests, because it will help her work on her skills outside of contests.

Jessie also doesn't win the GF, but still does well enough that she doesn't throw a diva fit at losing. She starts to reconsider her membership in TR, wondering about concentrating on contests instead.

James continues to follow Jessie, and eggs her on with the contests. He's also getting sick of the whole TR bit.

Meowth, on hearing that Giovanni retired Persian only to replace it with a Glameow, has a catfit (sorry) and starts agitating for them to quit.

The threesome as a whole decides to quit TR, and sends Giovanni a parting gift that infuriates him to the point of sending a goon squad after them. Ash and Co. help send the goon squad packing, and when they return to Kanto, the whole lot of them make a personal visit and warn him off ever messing with them again.

Paul is utterly humiliated in his last Sinnoh League battle by a girl who nicknames her Pokemon and pampers them shamelessly. If she wears a lacy dress and has fluffy pink hair it would make it even more satisfying. This crushing defeat sends him over the edge and he becomes the new stalker villain, blaming his downfall on Ash and vowing revenge. He is a much darker threat than TR, and is actively trying to harm Our Heroes. He will not show up every episode, but they will always be aware that he is after them, even though they don't really understand why.

One of Misty's sisters sustains a major head injury that results in a complete personality shift: she becomes sensible and responsible, and cheerfully takes over running the gym so that Misty can travel with Ash, Brock, and Dawn in the new area.

Zoey and Nando both do well in the GF; Nando might even win it.

May goes to Sinnoh.

Max begins his own Pokemon journey in Hoenn.

Professor Oak marries Ash's mother, shocking Ash but nobody else.

Tracey is occasionally sent to do field work, and naturally runs into Our Heroes almost every single time it happens.

Hunter J continues to be Hunter J, and will be encountered in the new area as well. She will have a run-in with Paul and tell him his Pokemon aren't worth stealing- and then make a grab for Pikachu, as she has a client who will pay very well for a Pokemon that hides a lot of power under an unassuming exterior.

The GS ball will be discovered to have been a jewelry box made for a top fashion designer, but was lost when the plane it was on crashed into the ocean. The catch was damaged in the crash, which is why it wouldn't open, and the fact that it wasn't a Pokeball in the first place explains why it wouldn't transport. The reason nobody knew about the missing jewelry box is that it was made secretly for an upcoming fashion show, and the designer has been searching for it secretly ever since.

katfairy

I'd like for Ash to get to the Elite Four and make it past round one. Maybe get all the way to Lucian and finally lose. Him being the Champion would be cool, but it would be a bit too much, considering he didn't even win the League last saga.

Brock will likely go all the way back to Kanto, then all the way to the next gen region (unfortunately), but a short break from him would be nice. Maybe, on his way to the fifth gen region, he gets caught up in some problems and can't get to Ash right away.

I like these two ideas, but I think I'd prefer Ash to lose to Cynthia rather than Lucian. And they could handle the Brock storyline the way they handled the introduction of Dawn; I liked the fact that she and Ash didn't meet up right away, and actually had to go looking for each other when they found out about each other. Having Ash aware that Brock will be catching up, and having to find Brock when he doesn't show on time would make for an interesting story arc, especially if they show why Brock was delayed.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The worst idea presented in this thread is Brock continuing on to the 5th gen.

Brock should have never been in DP in the first place, and should have went the way of Misty awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.