• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would be your reaction if the next series focused on Ash's son/daughter going through Paldea?

What would be your reaction if the next series focused on Ash's son/daughter?

• HECK YEAH!

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Nice

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • It's fine

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Not a fan

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • WHY? I HATE THIS!

Votes: 16 24.2%

• Total voters

Mistycallsstaryu

The Paldea saga could focus on Ash becoming a cycling master.

ilteren

Meet Satomi/Ashley. Daughter of a heroic pokemon trainer and a glorious pokemon performer. Her aim is to surpass his dad with her royal parther Chuchu and become the very best like no one ever was, to become a pokemon master!

It don't make no sense. Please no! Because;

1) Satomi will be an female Ash clone. She won't change plot, just repeat it again.
2) It causes a 20 years time skip in anime universe. Game character will be older in anime. Cynthia will be 45 in anime while she is 25 in games. It won't be good for promoting games.
3) Ash will be a boring married sit-com character.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
In the super unlikely event that they do a new series it needs to be with a new character separate from Ash with their own identity and personality. Let them succeed or fail on their own. Otherwise why replace Ash in the first place?
I feel like this is what they tried to do with Gou

Needless to say it didn't pan out so well...

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Next series should start with Ash as a grown up being de aged by an elderly Team Rocket and traveling the universe to find the Dragon Balls Hall of Origin so Arceus brings him back to his true age. Along the way he ends up accompanied by Clemont and Iris who remain adults but now have to help Ash get his age back while fighting off villains that casually roflstomp Leon because their power levels are over 9,0000

Last edited:

Mistycallsstaryu

I'm expecting a CGI reboot set in an alternate universe. Ash will still own a Pikachu and a Riolu but he will be Spanish now and his mom will be a little more feisty. Threatening him with la chancla for waking up late to get his first pokemon, for example. In Spain, he will meet Spanish Misty, Brock and Team Rocket and his goal will be the badge quest.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
No thanks, especially because unless Ash gives the rat to his kid to travel with or gets his own, not happening. As long as Pikachu is the mascot, he must be in the show lol.

There's no point in replacing Ash, if they had been aging him up gradually then sure. get rid of him when he turns like 16 and focus on newbie but until then, we stay with the 10 year old.

Also considering Ash has done nothing to further his pokemon master goal or even mention it much this series, I don't think they'd get rid of him without doing something about that first.

And finally and most important, as long as there is new regions to explore, Ash will NEVER stop, he absolutely loves the traveling and adventure aspect of his life and he's never just going to retire and hang in Pallet unless he's much older.

Yeah, Ash isn't interested in being married so He's a Bachelor so I did not want another Baruto situation so Ash will play role in SV Anime as Supporting Character but I don't feel like I'm repeating that so it's better for him to help the next Protagonist while He/She doesn't know who Ash is until the time passes so He/She will fully know Ash Ketchum.

Krackochu

Yeah, Ash isn't interested in being married so He's a Bachelor so I did not want another Baruto situation so Ash will play role in SV Anime as Supporting Character but I don't feel like I'm repeating that so it's better for him to help the next Protagonist while He/She doesn't know who Ash is until the time passes so He/She will fully know Ash Ketchum.
Exactly

Krackochu

Not interested.

I'd take a hard reboot of the anime over this scenario.
Me to at this point I swear they're gonna reboot it hard at some point still have ash and Pikachu but just straight up reboot the anime.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
BcVLHHr.png

Thanks AI
The AI has revealed the new Paldean Pokemon Grue, a dark type that eats travelers as they walk up the stairs to their room.