• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would happen?

If in the ep when Jesse and James released Arbok and Weezing james didnt befriend the Cacnea?

MaskedManAbsolkid

James would have no pokemon, and probably would have to get one sooner or later or fans would get bored.

Chris

Old Coot
Musashi probably would have thrown Kojirou around as a substitute Pokémon since all they'd have would be Nyaasu and Sonansu. >_>;

Ummm can you use the english name please?Because i only know of Sasoti i think...

MaskedManAbsolkid

Judai Yuki said:
Ummm can you use the english name please?Because i only know of Sasoti i think...

Not everyone knows the english. That's why there's an english/Jaoanese reference in EE's sig.

But what he was saying was Jessie probably would have thrown James around as a substitute Pokémon since all they'd have would be Meowth and wobbuffet. >_>;

G

Geki

James probably would use Meowth or something. Eventually though, he would have to get a Pokemon.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Maybe he would be chasing around looking for wheezing.......after he realised that he had no more pokemons left.

RED1992

Banned
i think that tyranitar should have EATEN jj because they are simply annoying and they f*ck up the show. it should get canceled.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
RED1992 said:
i think that tyranitar should have EATEN jj because they are simply annoying and they f*ck up the show. it should get canceled.

If you friggen hate the show so much, keep your damn mouth friggen shut, cause if you didn't notice this is anime discussion. If you only like the games, go to the game section, otherwise shut up cause some people like the show.

On topic: James, would've probably gotten another pokemon, or he would be really boring and unwanted.

Last edited: