• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would have been your starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Eevee hands down!

just because it's my favorite pokemon and you have alot of options in form of evolving it :)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'd choose Cyndaquil, because it is my favorite from all the starters in the 2nd gen.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Pichu, Pichu, Pichu! I looooovvvvveeee Pikachu!

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Ralts, so I can have my favorite pokemon Gardevoir on my team.

B. Munroe

Eevee would be a good choice for starter. But based on personal preference i'd love a Horsea so that I could eventually evolve it into Kingdra.

Bagon..... Salamence is awesome!! :)

Bagon..... Salamence is awesome!! :)
Bagon didn't exist in the days of GSC.

I probably would have gone with one of the starters Elm originally offers, actually. I like the feeling of the traditional grass/fire/water starters.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't like how Chikorita was weak against Falkner in the first gym.

So I'd say Pichu since it's the obvious choice. Strong against Flying types in the beginning.

Nana

Eevee. :p I always pick Eevee... If I wanted to be more original, probably a Pokemon I would want on my team but couldn't get until much later.

Status
Not open for further replies.