• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would they never EVER say (not in a million years)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash: The truth is that I don't age because I'm a Timelord.
sigpic67485_2.gif

ROFL. Ow, my sides. ^_^

Ash: The truth is, I get a new girl to travel with me every 3 to 4 years so that I can suck the life from them, and stay 10 years old.

Last edited:

matt0044

ROFL. Ow, my sides. ^_^

Ash: The truth is, I get a new girl to travel with me every 3 to 4 years so that I can suck the life from them, and stay 10 years old.

His true form:
Evil_Ash_(pokemon).jpeg

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I've got one.

Ash : Samurott, use Razor Shell!

And what about...

Dawn : Piplup, you're so masculine!

Last edited:

Luthor

Ghetsis: Ok our plan is, we capture Kyurem threaten to freeze all of unova unless the governement pays us..."
Camera zooms in on Ghetsis "one million dollars"
Colress: Coughs "uh don't you think we should ask for a bit more than that one million dollars isn't alot money. Under my leadership Team plamsa's other assets make 9 billion dollars a year.
Ghestis: oh really? ok then new plan We capture Kyurem and hold Unova ransom for.." camera zooms in in Ghetsis "one... hundred...billion dollars"

Last edited:
Aren't you forgetting something?

Ash: Listen Oshawott, stop coming out of your Pokeball during my battles, or else you won't get any food for two days.

LOL. That's a good one!

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
ash: here team rocket you can have Pikachu I don't want it anymore.
misty: I hate you ash so I am now gonna marry tracey!
tracey: I am the most popular character on this show!
brock: I am gonna quit stalking nurse joy and officer jenny.
ash: I wanna be just like wes from pokemon colosseum.

matt0044

fitzy909

Just another guy
ash: (to team rocket) Just take pikachu already. i really can't be bothered anymore.
Brock: (to just about any girl he has flirted with) you know what? if you won't accept me as i am we are through!
dawn:i don't even want to be a coordinator. my mum made me do it.

Kisothwulf

Comes here once in a while during a fandom spurt.
Ash: "Hey (character of the day)! Man, I haven't seen you since I was in (region)! It's great to see you again!"

Norman: "Why, yes, I was hanging out with Nurse Joy because we're BFFs! Don't you have a BFF, Caroline?"

Gary: "Smelling people is gross! Who would wanna smell ya later?!"

Giovanni: "That's it!! Jessie, James, Meowth... You're all fired for good!!"

Brock: "Hmm... If being a doctor worked for Doctor Proctor... Then being a Pokemon Doctor will surely get me a date with a chick! It's a fool proof plan!"

Ash: "Agumon, I choose you!"

Brock: "Oh, come on Pokequestria Daily! Everyone knows Rapidash is best pony!"

Luthor

Misty: I have the biggest crush on Ash
May : yeah me too
Dawn:and me
Iris:well if I'm honest me as well
Cilan: Same here I'm afraid.....

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
Misty: I have the biggest crush on Ash
May : yeah me too