• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would they never EVER say (not in a million years)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Ash: I'm going to go capture a legendary!

Iris: Wow, Ash, that's so grown up of you!

Ash: I'll just use this master ball that never shows up in the anime!

Iris: Come to think of it, we should go pick up that GS ball from Kurt in Azalea Town after all those years

Ash: You read my mind! Lets go while avoiding all of the decent kinds of Pokemon and barring Oshawott more screen time!

Oshawott: *jumps up* Osha--

Everyone: Shut up!

The Daddy edition:

Ash: Good Morning, Dad.
Shinji: Brandon is my Dad.

Professor Oak: Ash, I think I am your Dad.
Giovanni: Me too.
*A huge bird shrieks from above*Ho-Oh: Me three.

Eh, I know this thread is getting repetitive and uncreative: So here is a Sppf members edition:

Dracoflare: I think DP sucks
Doryuzu: I don't like Iris.
The Great Butler: I like DP TR. I thoroughly enjoy their antics. Oh while I am at it, let me tell you that Da! is the best saga in sixteen years of Pokemon.
Kein: I think Movie 16 is awesome. There are no flaws in the writing at all.
00poke_maniac: Uggh, Dento annoys me.

And lastly,

Charmed: I think this is a good episode.

The Daddy edition:

Ash: Good Morning, Dad.
Shinji: Brandon is my Dad.

Seriously when I first saw that episode, I thought Brandon was his dad. XD.

MattySadler

"Happy birthday, Ash!"

"Happy birthday, Ash!"

You wouldn't believe it but he has had his birthday celebrated in the anime, way back in the "Pikachu and Pikachu" short from Movie 3. Of course that's been ignored entirely at this point. XD.

Narrator: And so after saving the group of Sandshrew from the Beedrill gang, Ash and his friends continue on their journey to..... YOU KNOW WHAT!? I have to say something. I am sorry but I have been narrating this boy's journey for over 700 episodes! JESUS CHRIST! I'm getting old! I mean I know you're not aging Ash and that's fine and all but I'm getting older. I have a wife and kids. WIN SOMETHING! PLEASE! I'm losing precious family time because YOU NEVER WIN ANYTHING! And I have to say one more thing......

*To be Continued comes up and cuts off the narrator*

Narrator: I'M NOT FINISHED YET! COME BACK! I WON'T LET THIS SHOW END! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*Credits roll*

Kids watching at home: Mommy, I am scared.

And after that, a new narrator joins the show. I wonder why ;)

Brock: You know what? Since I can't get women, I need to try something different. *Looks at Ash in a perverted way* Come here, little boy.

Brock: I sold my apron for a better frying pan.
Ash: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Brock: Because I lost my other drying..... I mean frying pan.

Brock: I am going to use my trusty frying pan.... as a DYING PAN! > : )

TRio: AH! *steps away slowly*

James: I wouldn't do that if I was you!

Brock: > : )

Jessie: James, what are we going to do!?

Meowth: I think we're in for it!

Ash: You get them, Brock!

Brock: Now it looks like I'll have to put this dying pan to rest. *begins to dig a grave for his dying pan*

Ash, TRio, Misty: HUH!?

Pikachu: *Shrugs* Pika.

Last edited:

MattySadler

You wouldn't believe it but he has had his birthday celebrated in the anime, way back in the "Pikachu and Pikachu" short from Movie 3. Of course that's been ignored entirely at this point. XD.

Fair enough, don't watch the Pikachu shorts though

Sephora

yes I'm back
Narrator: Ash is now eleven years old...

Status
Not open for further replies.