• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would u do 2 make SSBB waaaaay better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metamence

I'm not saying its bad i would like more things in it. Like theres an item that makes ur b attacks better.like faster wario bike or higher b ups(go higher)More pokemon like infernape, blaziken,sceptile,aerodactyl who could be a mega meta knight,. there should be an eveloution item which makes pokemon evolve.stage builder should take off those things that take space like this piece /.

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
I'm not saying its bad i would like more things in it. Like theres an item that makes ur b attacks better.like faster wario bike or higher b ups(go higher)More pokemon like infernape, blaziken,sceptile,aerodactyl who could be a mega meta knight,. there should be an eveloution item which makes pokemon evolve.stage builder should take off those things that take space like this piece /.

No more Fucking pokemon. This is Super Smash Bros not Super Pokemon Bros.

pichu bro.1

Aqua leader-Pichu
Uh, what? The only Pokemon that were playable were Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario. I don't know what your *** is on.

You forgot Pokemon Trainer which counts as 3 pokemon making the mark up to 6 which is more reps than Mario the lead franchise in the entire game.

I'm not saying its bad i would like more things in it. Like theres an item that makes ur b attacks better.like faster wario bike or higher b ups(go higher)

...No. That would make more attacks broken (And I mean WAY more broken, unless they want to dumb down the initial attack power.

stage builder should take off those things that take space like this piece /.

That's needed, it's just like the reason you can't place pieces directly above or below the falling blocks. I mean, if that space above it wasn't there, placing it right under a block would be awkward positioning and such. Though I do agree some things could do without the spaces...but there's reasons for those also.

Do I detect this thread taking away from not only the popularity, but also the premise of the SSBB Thread?

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
No more Fucking pokemon. This is Super Smash Bros not Super Pokemon Bros.

Seriously.

Uh, what? The only Pokemon that were playable were Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario. I don't know what your *** is on.

I think pichu bro.1 meant the OP was suggesting more Pokemon related bullcrap which was stupid, hence his first post.

Do I detect this thread taking away from not only the popularity, but also the premise of the SSBB Thread?

No, but I think I hear the thread-locker near.

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
As much as I want more characters (I would love Blaziken, despite the fact that every time I think of his moveset, it is Captain Falcon's) I am content with the amount they have. I would change the WiFi though. Random fights rarely don't lag for me and it is just terrible. I would also change the stage builder. I hate the generic parts. Give me a normal stage and allow me to expand on it with that stage themed parts

Silverwing

Sea Ruby Trainer
As much as I want more characters (I would love Blaziken, despite the fact that every time I think of his moveset, it is Captain Falcon's) I am content with the amount they have. I would change the WiFi though. Random fights rarely don't lag for me and it is just terrible. I would also change the stage builder. I hate the generic parts. Give me a normal stage and allow me to expand on it with that stage themed parts

Vicious

RIDLEY NEEDS TO JOIN BRAWL!!!

ok maybe not he's better as a boss but I agree there's to much pokemon
only because I consider other peoples feelings. If there were as many metroid characters as pokemon I would never play this game. If there was as many Mother characters as pokemon no matter how good the game is my friend would probably eat dog crap before playing it. And I know there are people who feel similar feelings about pokemon.

Vicious

Really I think they need to even out all of the nintendo stuff so they all have the same amount of stuff in a game. There's hecka pokemon stuff and there's not enough earthbound LOL

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
RIDLEY NEEDS TO JOIN BRAWL!!!

ok maybe not he's better as a boss but I agree there's to much pokemon
only because I consider other peoples feelings.

Maybe you're right, so therefore Crocomire shall take Ridley's spot.

Really I think they need to even out all of the nintendo stuff so they all have the same amount of stuff in a game. There's hecka pokemon stuff and there's not enough earthbound LOL

Not enough EarthBound and Metroid.

Dattebayo

Banned
What I want to do to make Brawl way better is simple for me:

- Give Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Bowser their voice actors
- Give Pokemon Trainer a gender switching option
- Replace the Random select with Megaman or another of my favorite third party characters
- Get rid of some of the stuff in custom stages, so they can't be more difficult for me to fight in

Eh...I'd just take Sonic and Lucario out. Sonic can be replaced by a better third party character (choose any you like, I don't care, just as long as he isn't shitty), Lucario replaced by Mewtwo. Get rid of tripping too.
Why? So your brother can catch you masturbating again?

Metamence

falco should get an arwing.it acts like a mini yoshi dragon and better pieces in stage builder.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Improve Wi-Fi. I have NEVER fought a random Wi-Fi brawl even though I've attempted to search countless times. You'd think that people would show up in an instant, but that's not the case.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
More pokemon like infernape, blaziken,sceptile,aerodactyl who could be a mega meta knight,.
We sort of have enough, and aerodactyl would not be like Meta Knight
there should be an eveloution item which makes pokemon evolve
What would be the point of that? Really.

Dattebayo said:
- Give Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Bowser their voice actors
That would make the game cornier.
That would essentially be adding a new character, so no.

Responses in bold.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Not really. It'd just be a different model. They did it with Wario, so why not Pokemon trainer?
No, it would be changing an existing character into a completely different chaaracter. The female Pokemon Trainer is a different character than the male Pokemon trainer. Wario's costume change does not change the character he is.

Lucario is a better version of Mewtwo.
Then just replace Lucario's model with a Mewtwo model. It'll work out that way. Mewtwo can have a revamped moveset. If he can't than the developers working for this game are horrible at their jobs.
Besides, that means all the playable Pokemon are from the first gen, which makes it worse than it already is.
Yeah because I totally love a piece of **** Pokemon like Lucario polluting my Smash. Right.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
No, it would be changing an existing character into a completely different chaaracter. The female Pokemon Trainer is a different character than the male Pokemon trainer. Wario's costume change does not change the character he is.

They're essentially the same character, really. In the games, there was never any role difference between the male and female trainers. So there shouldn't really be any difference in SSB. Plus, the current Pokemon Trainer's trophy description basically describes a generic Pokemon trainer, regardless of gender and whatnot, so it shouldn't make much of an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.