• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you be in the world of Pokemon?

What would you be in the World Of Pokemon?

• Regular Trainer

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Elite four lady/man

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Pokemon League Champion

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Gym Leader

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Pokemon Breeder

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Daycare man/lady

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Gym leader henchman

• PC Operator

• PC Nurse/doctor

• Pokemon

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters

GriZzm0

Pokemon Genetic
Would you be a Gym Leader, a Pokemon Breeder, a Daycare lady/man, a Pokemon, an Elite four lady/man, a Regular trainer (Like the people who stand there and you walk by, they walk up to you and they battle you), or a Pokemon League Champion?

You vote!

I think I would most likely be an Elite Four man.
I am a strong trainer, and like to be part of an elite group.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
I wouldn't want to be held to any specifics, so trainer would be the way to go. I don't like the idea of type specialization. Of course, if this were anything like the anime, I wouldn't want to train my starter Pokemon for ten years and still not be to the point where it can one-hit most most other Pokemon.

LiteBlue-

Master of the Ground
I'd be a pokemon breeder. If I were really in the pokemon universe, then I wouldn't really enjoy the concept of battling that much. And if I were really in the pokemon universe (again =/), I'd look more toward pokemon as being companions at your house or wherever you are, rather than tools you use to kill other pokemon and earn badges =/

Anytyme23

I voted pokemon league champion because I don't want to be a regular trainer and gym leader and E4 is out of the question becuase I don't battle with one element of pokemon.

Dattebayo

Banned
Like in the "Role in Anime" thread, a regular trainer.

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
A regular trainer or an wild eevee ^^

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
I voted Champion, but I meant former Champion, that way I'd have the title and be able to wander and train many incredible Pokemon.

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Doy, I'd be a Team Rocket Grunt...Prepare for Trouble! *kamikaze explosives go off*!

But since that's not on the list, I'll go with the opposite color of the violence spectrum and be a breeder instead...-_-