• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you change about the region?

SilverSuicune

I ATE THE GREEN PIE!
Whoops! didn't mean to triple post.

Rommath

▲_▲
Probably just combine certain routes like 32-33-34 together, it seemed a bit pointless having three whole routes for that relatively straight line. Other than that, I would'nt change anything because I liked the Hoenn region overall.

-GameMaster-

→Symbol Ω Hunter←
Id love if Hoen was connected to LG/FR so there would be more Gyms, diffrent pokemon
and a cool storyline.
If not LG/FR, id like Jhoto to be connected with Hoen.
Would be awesome!

Exenzel

A bit more mix and matched with other region's pokemon. Too many pointless new poke's and after the torchic family there's not another fire pokemon for 100 entries :mad:

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I would've liked it if Secret Bases could've had more rooms, so they could actually be like a house but besides that RSE was perfect.

burninator59

less rock smash rocks. its annoying when i run into one and have to go back to a pokemon center and get a pokemon that knows rock smash. Also, there are too many isolated towns. that gets difficult when you dont know fly, so you have to go through every thing to get to a town.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Take out the large amount of water needed to be traversed after Mossdeep city. They should have cut it down to half. Also the gyms would be alot stronger, with more trainers, like Emerald. That game was great, except for the water thoguh.

Shadow chaser

Holla Front!
less rock smash rocks. its annoying when i run into one and have to go back to a pokemon center and get a pokemon that knows rock smash.

I agree completely!!! It's so annoying when you don't have a Pokemon that knows Rock Smash and then you have to go all the way back to get 1, plus I don't like those Cutable trees either

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I would've made more evos of older Pokemon, and have one bike (I'm sick and tired of going to the bike shop to switch bikes)

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
I would obliterate rock smash (c'mon 20 power!!! what are we, elmo!) And I would replace it with some 80 power fighting type atack. All of the HM's (Except for Fly,Waterfall,Strength,and Surf) need to be destroyed. Rayquaza was like stepping into hell once you went in the 2nd time (in emerald, hence I've never even played R/S) because of the pits of death, and the Mach bike was too hard to steer without falling into one of those things. I realy liked the Altaria in there I even found and caught a shiny one. I would also replace Mikuri/Wallace with a Cynthia-type dude. All of you have noticed that an impressive team (like Your Starter, A dragon, Metagross,Blissey,Milotic,and some other hard to get poke) are really hard to make and really hard to catch (Except for metagross, blisssey, and your starter). so I would add some ease to Feebas because it is a Magikrap clone.

Phendrona

Maybe omit rock smash
I had to make detours because of it.
Omit water fall too for the same reason.
Make Feebas Easier to find?

EDIT: More electric types!

mew801

Less water routes. There was way too much water imo.

shadowkami

Internet Hustla'
I would've liked day and night discernation back in the game, but because they added a sum of new features on the game file, they didn't have any room for day and night. Besides I would like to know when My berries will grow more accurately.

oske

*angry face* another one of these threads -.-

Well, it gets my post up I guess.

A Less surf
B Johto starters in R/S, not just Emerald.
C A few more Johto Pokes in Emerald (The ones at the Safari weren't enoguh)
D Better trainers (Wtf is up with Drake?)
E No real time clock (Night/Day)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the game is good to me though a day and night feature would make a nice luxury to have as an extra, i never saw hoenn at night before.

NINJA PENGUIN

i would, add more kanto pokemon in hoenn and make the league harder, and add a lrger victory road.