• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you change about the region?

What would you change about Hoenn to improve it in general? I think I would definitely take out some water routes, the game had way too much surfing involved.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
i think that they should have mixed it up like FR/LG and R/S/E had a lot of similarities like 5 same type gyms and every gen has a forest early on (viridian, ilex, petalburg, and eterna) plus they had WAY too many water routes

RANK UP!

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Add more water routes (I love water.)
I also would like to add a more climatic area. Cave of Origin was lacking when it came to how climatic it was, so I would replace it with something better(i.e: A huge mountain similar to Mt.Coronet.)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't necessarily mind the water routes, but they could make them easier to traverse, I know the first time I was going through the game I spend hours trying to find out where the hell Sootopolis was. I still had trouble my second playthrough.

Also, they could have done so much more with Aqua/Magma, instead of both of them going after a volcano Magma should have been after a volcano and Aqua could ahve tried to make a tsunami or something.

Also, blowing up a volcano, pretty evil right? NO THEY WANT TO HELP THE WORLD. Pathetic, just pathetic.

jorisw

Nothing, because hoenn is already a good region.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
I would make a place like the Sevii islands for Hoenn.
Other than that, I loved Hoenn!

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Nothing really. I do sometimes get lost surfing in the routes near Mossdeep City. I would get confused as to which route I'm on.

Dawnkey Kawng

Here are some improvements:

1. Higher leveled wild pokemon, like in the 60s range.

2. Ways to obtain Mew, Celebi, and the rest of those pokemon that can't be obtained by normal ways.

3. Make it bigger! Not saying its too small, but having more room would be nice.

-Raiken-

Well in emerald version, I would change the lost pokemon thing, so all hoenn pokemon cna be found in the game.

mew801

i would have liked higher leveled pokemon in the victory road and a harder pokemon league. it was pretty lame to be honest. lol but other than that i really liked hoenn.

dark_boy

i would have liked higher leveled pokemon in the victory road and a harder pokemon league. it was pretty lame to be honest. lol but other than that i really liked hoenn.

Agreed.Thats right.

~Kirbychu~

ಠ_ಠ
When I think about it, I wish their was Team Magma, Aqua, and the police force. I could see the sherrif telling you not to chase them, but you do anyway. It be nice to seed them catch a grunt and question him.

But those are only dreams... :p

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'd make the diving and surfing routes slightly shorter.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Introduce more cities and more trainers. Also, less water routes (even though I love water).

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Introduce more cities and more trainers. Also, less water routes (even though I love water).

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it looks perfectly fine to me, there are no mistakes made in the pixels and the controls react fast,
maybe a few glitches that hinder but that would be all.

Last edited: