• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you do if pokemon didn't exist?

What would you do without pokemon?! And please don't just say you would play another game (inless what you're saying is really interesting) because that's to be expected (at least by me if nobody else). Rule number 1 is that you can make as many paradoxses as you like.
That's the only rule I've come up with so far...

Last edited:

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Play something else :)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Don't we already have a similar question floating around?

Anyway, the most logical answer would be "nothing" because Pokémon wouldn't be existing right now, and thus this website wouldn't have been made. Paradox. *flails arms out front*

Navarch

I may have not have been as smart as I am now. When I was younger, Pokemon taught me a lot of vocabulary because of the moves, abilities, dex entries, and trainer text.

Indigoodra

Anyway, if it didn't exist right now, and I wouldn't know of its not existing, so I'd be fine and would just find another pastime.

And it's not so much a paradox as it simply not existing. It's a hypothetical situation. This thread isn't so much about what would happen if it stopped existing in the future, rather what would the reaction (or lack thereof) had it not existed in the first place. Or so I assume.

I'd be playing more Kingdom Hearts and would work on completing FFVII and FF XIII.

3D992

The Living Hologram
I'd be playing skyrim. You know, my life would be a lot worse without pokemon. Not because of entertainment value. It's the most 'clean' game I have and I play it a lot. My friends who only play M rated games have been real jerks lately...

Play alot of RuneScape probably

briguin

Dr. Geek
Play other games. In that world, we wouldn't know what it was, so obviously we would play something else. My life wouldn't really change that much.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
Become a productive member of society, probably.
Also, never discover what "Atrocious" means as a youth.

stylesbk

@stylesbk
If POkemon didn't exist I'd def end up getting a lot more work done and be a lot more productive but id rather have pokemon exist.

Well if it weren't for the glorious mind of Satoshi Tajiri, Pokemon wouldn't have been created which means, It would never have existed which in terms means I wouldn't have found out about Pokemon. So technically speaking, I wouldn't do a thing.

Last edited: