• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you do if pokemon didn't exist?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Meh, play some different games, gain interest in Nintendo's other titles much quicker, waste a lot less of my time, might not be an anime fan either...In the long run, it would have done me good.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
If Pokemon didn't exist the meaning of life would be drastically different, and so I wouldn't be into video games as much.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
If pokemon didn't exist I probably wouldn't have a handheld system. I rent some games for the DS line but only ones I own are Pokemon Titles.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Then the only RPG I'd end up playing would be Paper Mario. I also would never know what the heck a chinchilla is, and my vast knowledge of vocabulary comes from Pokemon (and some other games) so I'd be less knowledgeable.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
I would've been more serious in my life. Then again, I get distracted by a lot of things so, if this series never existed, then I'd probably end up getting into other things. Maybe I'd probably have developed my talents more, or maybe I could get a chance to play an instrument but then, this series for some reason influenced me so I can't probably say.

kylecress14

Master Dragon Buster
i would not know what to do. i mean its not like its my life but it is very fun and adictive. so id mabye play a bit more yugioh

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
I know my life would be drastically different but I would probably focus on Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. Both series I have as much love for as Pokemon ;)

TherianForm

King of TM87
I would be drastically different...I can't really tell because I can't look through the eyes of me if Pokemon didn't exist
becuase I wouldn't know what Pokemon was in the first place ;013;

craigprime

X&Y Supporter
There are plenty of other Monster Breeding/battling games out there. If Pokemon didn't exist, I would probably be hooked on Fossil Fighters or DQM. There is no escape...

onichan

I would have more luck with ladies. Also I wouldn't know what other reason there would be to own any Nintendo handheld.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Well, I wouldn't know that it existed in the first place, so I would do everything normally.

SamtheUlfr

Honestly I probably wouldn't have gotten any sort of handheld system until much later than I did :p

D

Deleted member 318910

I'd probably just stay a Legend of Zelda fan. (I actually still am, just not as much due to Pokemon. :D)