1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if pokemon didn't exist?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Top Skuttler, Jul 2, 2012.

1. dd1zzle

dd1zzle Well-Known Member

Get a jigglypuff so I can use it to get a good nights sleep.

2. Valkyria!

Valkyria! Member

I'd invent pokemon if pokemon didn't exist because I've already experienced it. Paradox?

3. ForgottenPearl

ForgottenPearl Well-Known Member

Let's see... There's a friend I made in fourth grade thanks to Pokemon, so I guess we wouldn't be friends. That's pretty big.

Aside from that, well, I use Pokemon as one of my little escape routes from my troubles when life's tough. So I'd find different escape routes. Nothing too big there.

4. pantherotter

pantherotter Meow~ <3

Gee, that's a tough one since I have been involved with the franchise for so long...

Let's see, the only logical thing I can think of is just getting into something else that existed at the time. My mind is a blurr on what exactly was huge back then (again, Pokemon). I would probably be into Digimon! I loved the first 2 seasons of that show but if Pokemon didn't exist I would probably dedicate more of myself to that series.

5. WarpAvP2

WarpAvP2 Myvotri Varefar

Kill myself.

There I said it.

6. Fabulous Ampharos

Fabulous Ampharos Pokemon Breeder :3

BEST QUOTE EVER.
    I'd do the same thing.

7. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

I would've had an actual girlfriend by now.

8. Fluffyy

Fluffyy Peace ^-^!

I would most likely play another game like Mario, Legend of Zelda or spending good use of time studying.. or just surfing the internet on facebook ;3

9. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

I'd do whatever I normally do when I'm not playing Pokemon.

If it didn't exist you wouldn't know about it and life would just go on.

10. The_UnAmerican_Idol

The_UnAmerican_Idol This... Is my Buddy.

Ive come to the conclusion that If Pokemon didnt exist, Id be a much better student, have a life, wont be sleep deprived, and not be as happy with my life

11. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

I won't kill myself.

I probly use my time (those countless times for shiny hunting) wisely.
    Like making something.

12. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Yes I know. it's like: Pokemon or death o_o;;;;; nya~

13. Dumekkra

Dumekkra A Pokemon Warlord

I'd be arrested for playing in my backyard having electrocuted squirrels vs frogs on steroids or my cat vs. the neighbors dog on fire.

14. Jaguartail

Jaguartail Well-Known Member

Play some other game, be on some other website, spend it on my offline social life - If Pokemon never existed, that's probably what we'd all be doing. If you mean something like Nintendo announcing the last pokemon game, I'd stay with the series until I got bored of it, and then branch off to another game, website, or activity.

15. EonDragonFTW

EonDragonFTW Well-Known Member

that kinda goes for me, too.

16. Lol I already got one. And she knows I love pokmeon ;)

17. ShadeShadow

ShadeShadow (>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)

I would probably just play the Zelda series and watch more anime than i already do.

what am i doing with my life...

18. ~Nicole~

~Nicole~ Banned

I guess I would've saved a lot of money that I spend buying Pokemon games plus new Nintendo systems every other year and fully devote my time and money to buying FIFA and games like Naruto and GTA and new Playstation when it comes out. It would not have been a big deal if Pokemon didn't exist.

19. Cherche

Cherche Banned

This comment has hit home with me.

20. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

LOL Good point XD nya~