• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you do if...?

What would you do in this situation?

• Switch to least useful pokemon and blast away. Can't Be too careful!

Votes: 28 26.9%
  • Pfft it's a Ratata, I'm gonna make it into a hood ornament!

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • *Burst into tears* I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE *Disconnect*

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Other (Post below)

Votes: 29 27.9%

• Total voters

drake13

Ryukishi
LOL...so many techniques to counter that little rodent...

techniques:

1. lucky if he sent out F.E.A.R. while having sand stream/snow warning, whilst canceling the effect of focus sash
2. switch with a ghost type pokemon
3. use fake out
4. put it into sleep

also, more people are suspicious of it now, since many know it already....

Last edited:

Rys

Postcount melting!
I would destroy it.
Yes

But in a more specific note,
Attack then take the Endeavor and switch out then take the Quick Attack and kill

I almost never have status ailment moves in my in game team, im lucky to even have stat boosting moves
Any smart fearer would'n even use quick attack. Which would you rather 1 fainted pokemon or 2 pokemon on 1 hp?

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
If double hit breaks Sashes, then I'd be fine B:

1. switch out with sand stream/snow warning
5. use a stat raising move (if you have) until endeavor loses PP
8. switch ur pokemons back and forth until endeavor loses PP

These are the worst strategies I've ever seen in my whole life.
IF you switch out the Sand Stream/Snow Warning pokemon, the Ratatta will still endeavor, bringing your HP down to 6 or so instead of 1.

If you just stall, they'd Endeavor once, then spam quick attack until you're dead. Or one of their other moves.

YEAH, BEST EVER. Let's switch out to all of our pokemon so that we have a team full of 6HP.

Last edited:

Rys

Postcount melting!
Then I have NOTHING to worry about. I only battle Double
And have nothing to worry about from you having nothing to worry about my Ratata because I only do singles.

kaw

Prying Mind
First, I would use False Swipe and then let it take out my first Pokemon then,I would use an all out attack like Fire Blast, with my strongest pokemon, just for laughs.
I'm deathly afraid of mice/rats.

"...down in the Ring of Fire..."

Aura Master

Smell of Success
F.E.A.R. is so brilliant. I found it on Marrilands youtube like 8 months ago. Make sure your prepared with a ghost type

Rys

Postcount melting!
F.E.A.R. is so brilliant. I found it on Marrilands youtube like 8 months ago. Make sure your prepared with a ghost type
Kagaskan fear beats ghosts

drake13

Ryukishi
[Ampharos];9782374 said:
These are the worst strategies I've ever seen in my whole life.
IF you switch out the Sand Stream/Snow Warning pokemon, the Ratatta will still endeavor, bringing your HP down to 6 or so instead of 1.

If you just stall, they'd Endeavor once, then spam quick attack until you're dead. Or one of their other moves.

YEAH, BEST EVER. Let's switch out to all of our pokemon so that we have a team full of 6HP.

oh is that so??...now you just made my f****** day!!!

you just have to say it in a nicer way....not like you're making me dumb or sumthin'...

it's either you're bragging or just making yourself cool to stand out...

so what if i made a mistake?? everybody does!!

I'M TRULY SORRY "MR. PERFECT"!!!

NOW I'M GOING TO EDIT IT, HAPPY??!!!

it wouldn't be like this if you'd been nicer....

Last edited:

TR_Jessie

Adventure Seeker
"Hey, Dusknoir/Gengar/Spiritomb, come help me with my rat problem!"

Hey, look! It actually works!

Rys

Postcount melting!
Lmao.. I don't have that many ghost pokes so I'd switch out to a pokemon I know I wouldn't need as much as the others or a pokemon that has Focus Sash. ^^
no ghosts? Gah why?!!!

80's Rocker

Fire Tamer
Basically i am going to cry, go into a state of depression, and then blog about how unfair pokemon is that opponents get to use lvl 1 rattatas. :(

Rys

Postcount melting!
Myes... By the way, would Focus Sash work on a Shedinja?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
^ Yes, it does, unless Snow or Hail is in effect.

coolespeon

I dont know.
Keep very cautious, that strategy is just incredible. but anyway, a single double kick from my blaziken will put it down.

Storm The Pikachu

themostevil&powerful
I'd either:
I would use a stat boosting move let it attack me then K.O it.

use a move like shadowforce or dive cuz a foucus sash only works for the first move right?

or

use the move theif