• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you do in this situation?

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
Everyone posts a random situation and at the end of their post it would say what they would do.

Ex:

Arceus appears in front of you and says "DIE!"

Next post:

Attack him with Elvis Presley's guitar

You score the game winning touchdown

Next post:

Scream "W00000000T!"

You are attacked by Team Rocket

Next post:

Fight them off with a golf club

Celebi learns blood magic and summons an army of demons which turn every Pokemon in sight into Shadow Pokemon. (Irony)

Next post:

Gather an army of Templars and yell "CHAAAAAAAAARGE!"

And so on.

Fist situation:
A pidgeotto wants to mug you and steal your food.

cape

[insert title here]
Flee, i'm not goin' to catch one though.

your milotic transforms back to feebas

Chuck Norris and his almighty partner Arceus saves the world for us.

Magikarp wants to be your Starter Pokémon holding a Everstone.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Cover your nose

You are riding on a Wailord's back... 5,000 meters underwater with no breathing apparatus

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Well, I wouldn't have rode on a wailord's back to that depth.

Your in trouble with your father for being on his computer.

cape

[insert title here]
Blaze Kick it back

You're typing a long report and upon finishing it you find the caps lock is on :p

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Roast a marshmallow.

You're at an Internet café, looking up something, and a damn Shiny Reuniclus knocks your glass of chocolate milk into a black hole. WWYD?

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Gyarados' Attack missed!

[Wild *shiny* Luxio appeared!]

[What will YEW ϋ do?]
[Fight ........... PkMn]
[Items ............. Flee]

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 would run run run for his life life life and he would go go go fast fast fat.

toggles2 wants to know what you would do if your city one day experienced an earthquake and you were at schoolies and could not contact your parents.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Find Shelter, find someone who knows where to go, get away from glass and tall objects, try to call my parents, and hope for someone to find me before San Diego is destroyed.

You find a glitch in your pokemon white (You have one now) that when you fought the Kyreum in the chasam, a reshiram/kyreum morph appears! WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU DO!?

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
If I try to catch it, my game would probably crash. Boring, but I guess I would HAVE TO turn it off. Byebye cool morph.

You find a Mawile eating your furniture.