• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you do with that?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This game is pretty simple. You post what you would do with the above user's object and post an object of your own for someone else to figure out what he or she wants to do with it. Here's an example:

Post A said:
Post B said:
Eat it.

Gold
Post C said:
Sell it all.

A Nintendo 3DS

You may use other things like Pokemon and places (But absolutely no people including SPPf members!)

Rules:
1. Follow all general SPPf rules.
2. No double posting.
3. Keep what you posted appropriate. Actual people may not be used in this game.
4. Have fun!

I'll start with this object: A fork

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Comb my hair with it because you didn't give me any food to eat with it. :p

A Barbie doll.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Burn it.

How about an orange crayon?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Give it a kid.

A piece of roast pork.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Trade it for a salad. Gotta watch those calories.

a half-eaten pizza slice.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Pour it in someones drink. Just because.

The last piece of pizza you see that your mother has looked at for 10 minutes, secretly wanting it.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Give them to someone else. I dunno who but it'll probably end up being a bad move whatever I do.

One mildly angry Alligator.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Try to calm it down.

A Smash Ball

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Sleep on it.

A yo-yo

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Feed it!

A dvd copy of Pacific Rim

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Sprinkle it on myself to give myself the ability to fly.

A Monado