• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you do with two heads?

Nebbio

NINJA!
Got bored and wanted to ask what you would do with two heads.

Xx Flare xX

I'll go to the Hospital, lay on a bed and yell "CAN SOMEBODY GET RID OF THIS DAMN THING!?!?"
So yeah, Amputate:p

Rave

Banned
Make out with myself, cuz I love myself alot.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Use it to eat twice as much food.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Every morning and every night I'd slap it around to show it who's boss until it pukes.

XFD

I don't know. Slash it off and hang it on my mantle, I guess. Maybe carve it into a jack-o-lantern.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
I'd puke on the other head...

no wait... Id eat food, puke it and make the other eat it... then I'd puke it again and then He'd eat it again, it will be like a circle!

Last edited:

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I'd alternate each head between sleeping and activities, so I could sleep more.

Either that, or I'd be a better vampire than Dracula.