• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Would You Do?

Mew The Gato

The next poster would suggest a way to deal with the problem and then provide a problem of their own.

For example:

Poster 1 said:
How would you catch a thief?

Poster 2 said:
I shall hypnotize some other thieves and make them go after him.

How would you eat a mountain?

RULES

~ Do not say anything inappropriate or reference an username for any sort of negative thing.
~ Let your imagination run wild.
~ Do not double post.
~ Have fun.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
No objective, so I'll use the one in the second example.

I'd use the Tails Doll (Archie comic one, not the video game one) to turn it into a giant chocolate cake. I may have to be careful with the risk of getting a sickness..

What would you do if you were saddled with a 2000$ debt?

AmericanPi

Write on
I would ask my mom and dad to pay it, because I don't have my own bank account. :p

What would you do if you were a wizard?

Lluc

I'd finally be able to make my fantasy of being able to do shapeshifting and using PSI a reality.

What would you do if there was a bomb that was about to detonate on a bus?

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Disarm it ASAP

What would you do if you were stuck on a railway crossing with a train closing in?

MosuGoji

RIP Jared
Fly off

A kaiju is attacking the Jaeger you are piloting, your other pilot to help share the neural link load is dead, and your Jaeger is about to break down and kill you as well

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Well if we can do anything... Maxwell to the rescue, I get him to write: Invincible, Deadly, Giant, Black, Flying Mech. (thank you Super Scribblenauts)

You have Industrial Disease

fitzy909

Just another guy
i would spend my life trying to figure out the meaning of life. only to find out it is 42.

what would you do if vegetables began attacking you?

Mew The Gato

what would you do if vegetables began attacking you?

I shall eat the vegetables and ask them to deal with it. Yes, I shall ask them to deal with it after I eat them.

You became omniscient.

Lluc

Fluff tried PSI Fire beta
The crazy carrot stopped moving

EDIT:I'd say 'What the hey is this?'

What would you do if Zoroarks kidnapped your parents?

fitzy909

Just another guy
throw a massive and awesome party.

what would you do if you became the opposite gender?

Lluc

I'd be very glad, I'm pretty girly actually c:

What would you do if your homework turned into a monster?

fitzy909

Just another guy
i'd jump with joy and then get eaten.

what would you do if everyone but you began speaking an unknown language?

Lluc

Fluff tried Telepathy
But nothing happened

Dagnabbit, um.. find Google Translate, maybe it's also speaking the language.

What would you do if you went in a world created by your mind?

Mew The Gato

You accepted a dare and now have to spend a night in a haunted house.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
How would you eat a mountain?

I'd just transform into a Tyranitar.

What would you do if you were saddled with a $2000 debt?

I'd ask my parents to repay it, or, if they were unable to repay the debt, work to repay it myself.

You were about to be killed by a daikaiju?

I'd use either a Knightmare Frame or a 100x Big Bang Kamehameha because F*CK THAT!

You are alive.

I would (as my first priority) work to accomplish everything I need in order to live and (as my second priority) do my best to accomplish what's just and right (what's best for other people) with my life (no matter how painful).

Became the opposite gender?

I'd just tear out my entire crotch and/or light myself on fire and burn myself to death.

You became omniscient.

I'd use my knowledge to arrange for the world to be fixed and accomplish justice.

What would you do if you were in a world created by your mind?

Not waste my life with minute pleasures, but, rather, find for myself what is right; how to create a real, perfect world (of course, without taking away everyone's free will; their souls).

Accepted a dare and had to spent a night in a haunted house.

Teach the spirits which haunt the house to love everyone, even their enemies, let go of other people's vices, point out the fact of how life is pain, talk about how everything is vanity unless you're living for other people (if you spend your existence trying to accomplish what's best for other people; to give something to everyone in the world) and talk about our philosophies with them (the entire point of life is to learn, execute, and teach what is justice; what is right), all for the sake of love...

Or, maybe, I could just become the Grim Heaper or Ultra Exa Satan (or just use the Power of the King) and force them all to wither in hell.

...or I would just wait until some dead chick asks for my soul and ask her if she wants my body, too.

What would you do if you were Force-sensitive?

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'd become a Jedi knight and train to be the new Yoda :)

How would you get into a sold out concert?

fitzy909

Just another guy
i would attack a guy with a ticket and steal it from him. simple really.

what would you do if you knew you only had 24 hours to live?

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
I would live the remaining 24 hours. Simple really.

What would you do if you got eaten by a minotaur?