• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you like to see Chloe's Eevee Evolve into?

What should Chloe's Eevee evolve into (if at all)?

• Total voters

Luthor

I think it should stay as an Eevee. Ordinarily I wouldn't choose that but with Gigantamax Eevee being a thing it could be fun in the right episode.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Sadly I don’t see it evolving but I think Glaceon would be the best option

nickdt

Leafeon or Espeon for me.

Glaceon is already owned by May and Sylveon by Serena, so i think they would be out by default.
Umbreon doesn't fit her as much, as 2 edgelords have been given it (With Gary and Gladion).
People want Vaporeon to go to Lana (Which means it would be out by default if she gets it)

So that only leaves Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon and Leafeon.

I feel like Jolteon and Flareon don't fit her (From a writers perspective that is), because they aren't cute enough.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Mock me to hell and back if I turn out to be wrong, but I'm 90% sure they will pull the "It doesn't need to evolve and is strong as it is!" millennia-old excuse that people love to do with Eevee so it can turn out to be a Gigantamax Eevee.
As it stands Copycat, while not exactly special, is a way more interesting trait of Chloevee than Gigantamax could ever be
And with Max Soup being in the anime already it's not a rare birth trait either

DayQuil95

As it stands Copycat, while not exactly special, is a way more interesting trait of Chloevee than Gigantamax could ever be
And with Max Soup being in the anime already it's not a rare birth trait either
I honestly consider one to be a bad gimmick, and the other an interesting something that could be better used in a series not as mediocre. But to each their own, won't try to piss off whoever likes Journeys or the concept just because I dislike it.