• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What would you prefer Ash's dad to be?

Which archetype you prefer?

• Bad Ass Adventurer

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Everyman

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The dad that goes to the store to buy milk

vondecayle

I really don’t care

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The invisible man?

Flashyspark

Yo can some of you even read? The OP is asking what kind of person you'd want Ash's dad to be, an adventurer or everyman. Not who you want his dad to be. :rolleyes:

Given Ash's love of traveling which he didn't inherit from Delia I guess by process of elimination his dad is probably an action seeking adventurer too.

Rune Knight

Since it was already stated that he is trainer on a journey of his own, I would at least like his goal to divert from his son's that is not aiming to become a Pokémon Master, and not to do with battling all-together. I think that it should be something along the lines of researching mythical/ legendary pokémon and uncovering the mysteries of the pokémon world. I'd also like to believe that he sends money to the Ketchum household on a consistent basis.

Just for fun, I'd like him to own a Clefairy as a nod to the idea that it was meant to be the original mascot and is Red's starter throughout various media.

Last edited: